Help me find new music!

For the first group...

Gorguts. You probably know them, but this band was a big influence on Cryptopsy. Their last 2 albums are very heavy and technical... especially "Obscura". Try to find the song 'Earthly Love' if you can.

Necrophagist. They only have one album, but it more than fits with what you're looking for. It's called "Onset of Putrefaction". A lot of cool solos on this album as well.

Blastfame. This is Kataklysm's temporary drummer's band... They also only have one album so far... "Abstract Evolution". They know their instruments well.

Malignancy. Brutal, technical, yet catchy. Extremely brutal vocals. Check 'em out if you can.

Dim Mak. Basically Ripping Corpse with slight member changes. The closest comparision I can put to these guys is DiSalvo era Cryptopsy. DiSalvo sounds like a wanna be Scott Ruth. While you're at it, you can check out Ripping Corpse as well.

Demilich. Known for some of the lowest vocals in metal. Totally unintelligible. Mid to fast paced weird technical death metal. These guys could also fit in the experimental category.

Pig Destroyer. This one is different than the others I mentioned... but probably heavier than the bunch of 'em. Very technical as well.

Death Metal :

Vomitory - Swedish Death Metal at its best
Kaamos - same blood
Malevolent Creation - American death metal
Montsrosity - American death metal
Vader - Excellent DM from Poland

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doom metal ( you came to the expert)
I will tell you great Doom Death metal bands and not only.
so, check out :

Abysmal Grief
My Shameful
Until Death Overtakes Me
Evoken
Pantheist
Mythopoeia
Bells Of Doom
spiritual Dissolvent
The Ethereal
Soulsearch
Orodruin
Whispering Forest
Whispering Gallery
Candlemass (of course)
War Horse
Tanha
Unearhly Trance
Zafira
Zaraza
Shape Of Despair
Saturnus
Skepticism
Silent cry
Grey Skies Fallen
Solstice
Reverend Bizarre
Why Angels Fall
Sentient
Nightrealm
Crimson Thorn
Solitude Aeturnus
Volition
Saint Vitus
Stronghold
Swallow The Sun
My Threnody
Eyes Of Ligeia
Thorns Of The Carrion
Silent Stream Of Godless Elegy
Mourning Beloveth
Dawn Of Dreams
Long Winter Stare
Forest Stream
Ocean Of Sorrow
Invictus
Disembowelment
Morgion
Gates Of Dawn
Mar De Grises
High On Fire (doomy)
Frozen Tears
Lost In Tears
Draconian
Fonlorn
Doomented
Fall Of Empyrean
Divine Souls
Entraced
Avernus
Blueprint Human Being

i think you're ok with these these are what i can think of now.:lol:

These bands are very good doom death, not every band is doom death but most. Try them !!
Good luck!