New Immortal released this month

^ No, it's about fags now:

Hard_Gay_The_Television.jpg

Then I can go in your fag club, can I? :) I've even ripped my ears off so I can start appreciating frostbiten BM!!!!ZOMG!!!!11!!1!111!!!1

Nah, you're from europe's fag centrum, Spain, so no deal. You're not intelligent enough to understand BM.

Let's think this way: You say BM is only just some noise and the players don't have any composing or playing skills. So I dare to challenge you to compose and play better BM-album than "De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas".

I'm waiting. :cool:

new Gorgoroth:

I dont like it,album is really boring and not so interesting,eventhough I thought its going to be better with Pest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, you're from europe's fag centrum, Spain, so no deal. You're not intelligent enough to understand BM.

Let's think this way: You say BM is only just some noise and the players don't have any composing or playing skills. So I dare to challenge you to compose and play better BM-album than "De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas".

I'm waiting. :cool:

I think you're missing the main point: I don't care about BM at all. I just thought it would be funny to see you get mad at us for beeing so stubborn and not "understanding BM" as all BM fags do. BM fans are ok with discussing (e.g. victorias123), BM fags insult others when said others say they don't like BM or find the tones used a bunch of shit/like a pig sent to slaughter. But at some point I got bored of getting the same mad response from you, so I stopped quoting you or trying to discuss stuff from you, and left that job for others with new ideas so I read your new butthurt replies and insults to them.

But hey, you got something right, Spain is actually the centre of faggotry. Cool for you! Now come here where you belong, you can tag along with football redheads, you're just as stubborn :)

@ topic: I actually got my CD today!!!!!!!!!! More than a week after I ordered it!!!!!!! But I still haven't opened the package, but I will soon lol

I think you're missing the main point: I don't care about BM at all. I just thought it would be funny to see you get mad at us for beeing so stubborn and not "understanding BM" as all BM fags do. BM fans are ok with discussing (e.g. victorias123), BM fags insult others when said others say they don't like BM or find the tones used a bunch of shit/like a pig sent to slaughter. But at some point I got bored of getting the same mad response from you, so I stopped quoting you or trying to discuss stuff from you, and left that job for others with new ideas so I read your new butthurt replies and insults to them.

But hey, you got something right, Spain is actually the centre of faggotry. Cool for you! Now come here where you belong, you can tag along with football redheads, you're just as stubborn :)

I hate spain.

You are avoiding my challenge. This shows that you are some loser, who thinks too much about himself. I mean if BM is so easy to make, make better album than DMDS. I'm still waiting.

Btw you should stop that cock sucking, what seems to be your best favourite hobby in this forum. :lol:

+10
PWN3D :lol:

There was actually nothing PWN in that.

I actually like Spain. They have classical guitars, but of course Brutal Hate doesn't like the sound of those. The tone is too warm.