New Immortal released this month

I hate spain.

You are avoiding my challenge. This shows that you are some loser, who thinks too much about himself. I mean if BM is so easy to make, make better album than DMDS. I'm still waiting.

Btw you should stop that cock sucking, what seems to be your best favourite hobby in this forum. :lol:

You're on your right to hate Spain. For most of the part I hate it too. Look! Now you have to like it or you'll have something in common with a poser like me!

Also, once again, I'm not avoiding any challenge, I just don't care about BM, so I'm sorry, you'll have to get someone else to put his guitar thru a stupidly shitty tone and scream at the mik like he's beeing slaughtered.

About cock sucking, if not beeing mad at everyone else and having opinions in common with others is cock sucking, then yes, I do :)

I actually like Spain. They have classical guitars, but of course Brutal Hate doesn't like the sound of those. The tone is too warm.

Bingo.

:lol: must be too warm in spain :lol:

That I can't say no :lol: Winter/Fall/begining of Spring is ok, but end of Spring and particularly Summer are horrible. Wearing shorts and shortsleeve and lying on the sofa watching tv can get you sweaty. Don't get me started when you try and do some phisical activity. You could refill the whole ocean with your t-shirt.

@Topic: I got the album and listened to it. First impression is that it's really boring, but I never was a big fan of immortal.

^Standard religious Bm album.Album itself is good in musical way,has a nice atmosphere but nothing new and fresh. In song Anti-Flesh Nimbus they used a bosnian folk song Djurdjevdan in the background.I lol`d so hard on that.:lol:

8.5/10
You should check out new Watain.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Im interested to know what do you ppl think abt this band?(except for Brutal Hate,he already knows this band:p)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I have not heard of them before, but they sound like a decent Slavic BM band. A bit melodic, trying to make the more "classic" BM sound a-la Immortal. I'd be compelled to listen to something like this if I bothered to look for it, but right now I'm completely full by comprehending Drudkh, another cool BM band.

Also, the song samples these guys have on their webpage I like a lot better than the one you posted.

Also, the song samples these guys have on their webpage I like a lot better than the one you posted.

Yeah I know but its the only song on YouTube.
Im mostly into Belph and Arcona lately and I completely forgot about Drudkh,going to listen to it today.