New Imperanon Songs

Children of Bodom never changed? Children of Bodom has five albums and three different sounds. And they whent through the same kind of degeneration that Imperanon did, only slower.

By the way I agree that appearance doesn't matter. Cellador looks just as much like an emo band but as long as they continue to kick ass, I'm fine with that. It's obvious they're trying to pull in this new demographic of emokids who think Dragonforce is the greatest band in the world because they've never heard any other power metal, which I'd still file under "selling out" to a certain degree, but I don't like metal bands for how they look. Except GWAR.

Children of Bodom... started good, went shit. (first 2 albums)
Imperanon... started good, appear to have gone shit. (debut)
Shade Empire... started good, have gone shit. (debut)
Omnium Gatherum... started good, went shit. (debut)
Mors Principium Est... started good, went shit. (debut)
Throne of Chaos... started good, went shit. (debut)

I could name more bands with excellent quality debut's that have changed their sound for the worse.

As for bands that have stuck to their cause from the start and which have released album after album of quality...

Kalmah, Skyfire, The Duskfall, Finntroll, Korpiklaani...

This is my opinion ofc.

shade empire sure changed but i like it still. i also like both mors principium est albums(the second one is a lot better though). about bands that take a change for the better i can say throes of dawn is a very good example. their quicksilver clouds kicks ass.

i like the lyrics in the unborn better than in inhumanity. few more great debut-albums in my opinion are cipher system-central tunnel 8 and deadlock- earth revolt and system shock- arcticwhatever (can't recall) has a few good songs in it too. too bad cipher system is to my knowledge disassembled since their album really kics ass.

I don't particularly give a crap about lyrics, which is probably why I concentrate more on the music ;) The music on 'Inhumanity' far surpasses the quality of 'The Unborn'. With Cipher System, I agree with you and they're not dead yet I don't think. I also agree with you on System Shock (Arctic Inside :p).

i tried looking but i couldn't find cipher system's website. do you know if they have one? how about telling me some other similar bands like cipher system and system shock if you have some in mind? new music is always welcome=)
some other great albums imo are blind stare-symphony of delusions(debut), project hate-armageddon march eternal, stormlord-gorgon cult and apostasy's cell 666 and devilution. i've got more great albums but i can't remember them right now but it would be great to find that website i mentioned.

HateCrewDeathroll said:
The Imperanon debut album changed my life. How could these new songs possibly change my life?
^this guy frequents the CoB forum and does the same thing. Professes an undying love for the band and how it's influenced him then in the same post/thread turns around and unintelligently criticizes, bashes and outright 'hates' on the very band he's babbling on about. He's got issues needless to say. I say we all gang up, lock him in a room and play um... something he'd really be correct to complain about... ie/ Story of the Year/taking Back Sunday/Funeral for a Friend, etc emo shit. WHo's with me?

P.S. Skyfire PWNS, SO does Imperanon, Shade Empire and Ablaze my Sorrows!

Children of Bodom... started good, went shit. (first 2 albums)
Imperanon... started good, appear to have gone shit. (debut)
Shade Empire... started good, have gone shit. (debut)
Omnium Gatherum... started good, went shit. (debut)
Mors Principium Est... started good, went shit. (debut)
Throne of Chaos... started good, went shit. (debut)

I could name more bands with excellent quality debut's that have changed their sound for the worse.

As for bands that have stuck to their cause from the start and which have released album after album of quality...

Kalmah, Skyfire, The Duskfall, Finntroll, Korpiklaani...

This is my opinion ofc.

How can you say The Duskfall sticks to their "cause" when their last album was awful metalcore garbage? Mors Principium Est's newest is by far the best in their catalog. Amazing disc.

Just my two cents and I may get bashed for it. I hate all the labels. The majority of bands that are called "metalcore" are pure shit but I do like a few. I still think Imperanon's new songs are far better than ppl here seem to be giving them credit for but then again...this is the same band that put out the fantastic "stained" album. I liked a couple of the songs ok but it is nowhere near as good as their past offering.

i really don't understand why you guys should badmouth imperanon for their appearences and stuff. is that really necessary? if you don't like their new stuff just say it and get over it. allmost all bands change between albums (shade empire is a very good example of that)

:kickass: Shade Empire :kickass:

Problem is, Shade Empire's change has been a disaster! Sinthetic is currently top 5 in my entire metal collection and skyfire fans should check em out ASAP.

If you dont know them yet, you will react like this

:OMG:

That is a great album, and the first song is not the best, which is a good sign. When that happens, it usually means barely decent album (and my mind goes to Spectral...just decent in comparison to MR :worship: or TD)

Btw, I second Blind Stare, niiiiice (Insane's Diary - Shotgun's Symphony etc)