New in metal

diamondlady

New Metal Member
Feb 19, 2018
Haay everyone. Since a few months i am looking for metalmusic. And idk why but I like a few of them. I am a goth girl so idk why I like it lol. But I am new here, and new into this music. Is there anyone who could tell me which band is the best etc. I like the evil ones. lol Thanks Kings and Queens.

What you mean by evil ones?

Honestly, I don't know know what women tastes are? However, what I've heard out there. I'm just going to throw them out there.

Within Temptation (My sister likes them)

Um...Just bands I know that are female vocals. Not really heard much of their music really, but it's bands that I've seen on TV (Music Choice)

If it was lady gaga vs maria brink, yeah I've heard this band before. It's like lady gaga if she did metal, but better voice. (In This Moment)

I kinda like this band, Lacuna Coil, which is an Italian gothic metal band, since you like that gothic metal genre it seems.

On top of my head, I don't know of any more. I don't want to spend much of my time thinking of more. I might think of more later?

I'm more into metalcore and other genres similar. Djent groove/progressive music.

For starters, I would suggest you to listen to some of the all time classics like Black Sabbath who invented the whole thing. Some other suggestions from this are Motorhead, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Megadeth, Dio and so on.

If you want to go a little bit more modern, you can't really go wrong with Pantera. Listen to songs like 'Walk' and 'Cowboys from Hell' for example as they perfectly display what they are all about.
My webpage

Last edited:
If you're into something that has a more distinct "evil" sound, Id' recommend some black metal bands.
Here are some bands/albums that might interest you:

Drowning the Light - From The Abyss
Nightbringer - Ego Dominus Tuus
Kaevum - Natur

If you enjoy these, I can recommend many more!