What is your favourite accent?

Jul 4, 2003
Visit site
Lots of people have told me they love the British accent (although there are lots of different ones). Americans especially seem to like it, but what's your favourite? Personally I like hearing French girls speak :worship: , but I like others as well like Italian and Spanish etc.

P.S. If my accent is so great then why am I still a serial non-shagger? Must be my looks. Oh well, I am thankful to the Lord each day for the fact that I don't look like Profanity. :devil:

Americans love my Glasgow accent, but they can never understand me. Fucking idiots. :lol:

I like Stone Cold Steve Austin's (or Phil Anselmo's) accent - that redneck drawl fucking rules.

Oi you *hugs IainDuncanSmith* I haven't seen you in ages, how you doing?

On the subject of accents, I've always liked Dutch accents but I don't think I have a favourite.

My favourite german accent is the one, people from berlin use to speak.

Concerning english accents, it's that rather guttural scottish one (don't know if there are different, i just know this one from several movies)

I like Swedes speaking Swedish with their Swedish accent. I get a kick out of them rolling their 'r's.

Heavy Scottish accents = awesome.

German is great too (both as speech and accent in English)

Irish accent is pretty neat as well.

I love the Dutch accent. Geordie is great too, but then I'm biased because that's where my family are from.