So, what don't you like about your favourite bands?

Finntroll - they always cancel their gigs (okay, that is not their fault but anyway) and won't come to Hungary with Katatonia either

Children of Bodom - (same as before) and should make other kind of lyrics from "we are gonna die, you gonna die and fuck you for this" :D

Sonata Arctica - they should stop acting like Strato

Thyrfing - do something about the shitty quality of their songs

Moonsorrow - I don't really like the vocals

Ensiferum - shouldn't be gay :lol: j/k

Nile - Sometimes the drums overpower the guitars too much during blast beats.

Insision - As is the case with Nile, the drums are overpowering once in a while.

Suffocation - They broke up for a long time.

Lacuna Coil - Some of their songs (especially on their older albums) are a little to wimpy for my taste.

Propagandhi - Sometimes their anti-capitalist and pro-vegan ranting gets a little excessive.

Entombed - I liked their older sound better and Uprising and DCLXVI can get boring, though Morning Star is a great album IMO.

Opeth - Their long songs can sometimes get a little boring, as can the acoustic passages.

I could go on, but I'll stop here.

metallica - two words. summer selloutarium.

iced earth - wasn't too impressed with horror show. i have yet to see them live :cry:

pantera - rex and phil are too fuckin busy with side projects (all of which im not really a fan of) to make a new pantera album. RtS is probably my least favorite album, but its got some killer tracks. guess i'll settle with new found power. never got to see pantera live. how fucking weak.

in flames - wasn't too impressed with R2R, but clayman is my favorite album. arent touring the west coast!!! :yuk: yet to see them as well!

machine head - rob's been quoted saying that people on their forums bashing supercharger make him wanna make a hundred more superchargers. :err: the whole bickering thing with kerry king is lame.

soilwork - haven't the new album except a song or two, so no comment there. only gripe is that im in the US and cant see em till they drop a tour here, and i wish i could have seen them touring after NBC, or even more after APP. now i'll miss more old stuff to fit for the new songs, which is kinda a downer.

Hatebreed - absolutely zero diversity in the songs. Sure, they're all brutal metalcore tracks, but if the next album doesn't widen their scope a little, I'm gonna get bored.

Hatebreed might sound metal but they should be just considered hardcore also they're not even half as brutal or heavy as some metalcore bands out there like Lamb Of God or Converge. I like them but I agree with you that all thier songs are the same and they're not too original from other hardcore bands. There are many hardcore and metalcore bands that can top them any day.

pantera - rex and phil are too fuckin busy with side projects (all of which im not really a fan of) to make a new pantera album.

I can't agree more. I love Down but they're not the same as Pantera.

Yo, Leviathen tell me more about Rob Flynn bitching about Kerry King. That guy shouldn't bitch about him cause Slayer were always better than Machine Head and they never decided to start rapping and doing nu-metal like you know who.

well, thats mainly why kerry king talks shit about MH, cuz of the rapping and selling out shit. rob backfired (a few times) and rips on him for the punk album and his sum 41 bullshit. i dunno... theres a really long thread in the testament forum about it. the whole thing between the two guys is pretty deep now, i guess.

It was a real shocker when I seen Kerry King on that Sum 41 video. But Slayer will never go pop punk so I won't bitch about him for that.

Not all their newer songs have rap and I like some of them but Machine Head should of just stayed heavy metal.

MURAI said:
It was a real shocker when I seen Kerry King on that Sum 41 video. But Slayer will never go pop punk so I won't bitch about him for that.
What the hell? I haven't watched MTV for years, I must be out of the loop!

Danzig can be a cocky bastard sometimes.

Tool's politics are a little too liberal for me.

NIN takes too damn long between new material.

Dani Filth is annoying as hell.

Layne Staley is dead. :(

Nightwish-Maybe they could put another couple of long songs on each album but nothing else.

Rhapsody-The narrator can be a little embarrasing at times.

Opeth-Nothing.

Dream Theater-Overplaying at times and Kevin Moores Lyrics.

Emperor-That they never improved on the first two albums

Nile-Nothing.

Tool- Hear the next album is coming up in 2006, They gotta stop taking 5 years every album, dangit.
Iron Maiden- The 90s.
Blind Guardian- Can get a tad cheesy
Iced Earth- Schaffer can get a tad annoying
Rammstein- Their Lyrics need work, but that doesn't really matters.

I could type a million, but the main thing that gets to me is how In Flames are going the same way as Metallica. I.e, selling out like fucking homos and playing lame music.

i dislike the way In Flames are now percieved, because of their new album..
i wish it could be the good old days again like in The Jester Race,
they're still my favorite band but the new stuff isn't the great......:cry: