So, what don't you like about your favourite bands?

Avril Lavigne - Her new stuff's too brutal for me.

Limp Bizkit - He's not with Britney anymore. And she's like, the hottest metal chick around.

Linkin Park - Their beautiful lyrics make me cry, I don't like it.

Sepultura-Max is not there anymore and roots was bad
Arcturus-The don't tour
and I agree with Guardian,the new Avril was too heavy for me to handle

Joy Division-Ian died
Katatonia-lyrically mundane
the smiths-when they go camp and falsetto
Impaled Nazarene-ok boys face it your gay as you can be just bite the bullet and come out and stop doing all that ridiclous self hating homophobia its getting boring

each Maiden album has at least 1 filler track.Whether it be Gangland,Prodigal Sun,Heaven Can Wait,or their worst song ever Quest Fo Fire,there's always one song that the album could do without.

Loco Bahamut said:
or their worst song ever Quest Fo Fire,

LOL. I get a good laugh from that one, though.
goggly.gif

Sepultura-Max is not there anymore and roots was bad

Everybody seems to hate Sepultura's Roots album, but am I the only one the likes it. No heavy metal song can ever top the Straighthate song from it.

Guardian, their lyrics make me cry like the following
bawl1.gif
because it's so terrible. MY GIRL FRIEND BROKE UP WITH ME SO I'M ABOUT TO BREAK :lol:

Guardian of Darkness said:
Avril Lavigne - Her new stuff's too brutal for me.

Limp Bizkit - He's not with Britney anymore. And she's like, the hottest metal chick around.

Crazy old Guardian
smile2.gif
loco.gif
goggly.gif

well, Slayer are one of my favorite bands, but I think that their last two albums have been pretty shitty, otherwise I guess I like almost everything about my favorite bands, otherwise they wouldn't be one of my favorites.
lol.gif

Opeth - can get repetetive, and the increasing Pink Floyd-isms in their newer material is beginning to worry me slightly...

Hatebreed - absolutely zero diversity in the songs. Sure, they're all brutal metalcore tracks, but if the next album doesn't widen their scope a little, I'm gonna get bored.

Nine Inch Nails - Stop releasing dodgy remix albums and get working on some new studio material, damnit!

Nasum - Hurry up and release that big collection of all your b-sides/split EP tracks/compilation tracks, I've been waiting for a year!

Napalm Death - when you play live, please stop grouping together all the 'Scum'-era tracks into a mid-set medley - they're good enought to stand up on their own!

Savatage-Criss Died. Al and chris caffery are good, and the band have put out some great stuff without him, but he is just irreplaceable.

Queensryche-Geoff seems to be drifting away from metal, and therefore trying to sway Queensryche more and more away from it as well.

Iced Earth-Jon's tendency to recycle riffs from time to time.

Testament-Right now....too much growling.Need more blood-curdling screaming like the early days.

Judas Priest-NO ROB!

Anthrax-They need to ditch some of that grungy sound and go back to thrash. Charlie, remember....you CAN play blastbeats!!!!

Kreator-Renewal, Outcast, Endorama :D

Deftones-1st two albums were good, then this White pony shit came out and they suck!

Machine Head-Same as above only replace White pony with The Burning Red.

Rush-newer releases are putting me to sleep

In Flames-need I explain?

Guttermouth--last 2 albums are poop-filled and poppy

Incubus-went 180 degrees after SCIENCE

DMX--new album was weak and he cries about his granny:cry:

Opeth - They can get a bit repedative at times.
Pain of salvation - They try to hard to be different sometimes, there songs either amaze me or annoy me.
Tool - There only great album was Aenima.