New Interview With Joey Belladonna!

I felt the same way when Scott was saying that TGOTE was how he always envisioned those songs as sounding. If thats the case Anthrax would have never made it anywhere. Even Rob has said he thought that TGOTE album was a waste of time and he doesn't even listen to it.

I am pretty sure it was a way for them to go spend a day on recording it and try to sell it and make a few bucks. When it comes to selling albums to make a few bucks Scott will say just about anything to pimp it.

I really have a hard time believing Scott would honestly listen to TGOTE instead of listening to the originals.

But whatever. Joey is back and the public is showing Scott what a big difference it makes having Joey back. The band is finally rejuvenated and relevant once again. They would be complete morons to ever think about changing vocalists again.

I felt the same way when Scott was saying that TGOTE was how he always envisioned those songs as sounding. If thats the case Anthrax would have never made it anywhere. Even Rob has said he thought that TGOTE album was a waste of time and he doesn't even listen to it.

I am pretty sure it was a way for them to go spend a day on recording it and try to sell it and make a few bucks. When it comes to selling albums to make a few bucks Scott will say just about anything to pimp it.

I really have a hard time believing Scott would honestly listen to TGOTE instead of listening to the originals.

But whatever. Joey is back and the public is showing Scott what a big difference it makes having Joey back. The band is finally rejuvenated and relevant once again. They would be complete morons to ever think about changing vocalists again.

You make a few good points. I won't take anything away from your statement. All bands say the newest album regardless if situation, style or whatever is the best, and marketing does come into it. Like having children, the newest is the fave time being ya know? I believe that is how Scott felt about TGOTE at that moment in time. I'd say Scott could listen to both without favouring these days. The band and the public like Joey now and that is how they feel at this point in time. I totally agree with you about changing vocalists now and that Anthrax is kicking butt again. :headbang:

I will say this, I think Joey worries way too much about stuff. He doesn't need approval from anyone, just kick butt. He could do WDD RF1M easy, who cares how it sounded before, just have fun.

I will say this, I think Joey worries way too much about stuff. He doesn't need approval from anyone, just kick butt. He could do WDD RF1M easy, who cares how it sounded before, just have fun.

I know it's inevitable, but I wish all these interviewers would now stop focussing so heavily on the past. We have a killer new record, the band is doing great business..... let's talk about the right here, right now and the future. Wishful thinking I know though. I'm not sure that Joe worries so much about it....he's just being the classy guy that he is and answering the constant barrages of the same questions I reckon!

I know it's inevitable, but I wish all these interviewers would now stop focussing so heavily on the past. We have a killer new record, the band is doing great business..... let's talk about the right here, right now and the future. Wishful thinking I know though. I'm not sure that Joe worries so much about it....he's just being the classy guy that he is and answering the constant barrages of the same questions I reckon!

True, he has the patience of a saint............Yes focus on "The Constant".

Bold & kinda repetitive ( blame the questions).
But then, ANTHRAX's past is just too juicy to be left unsqueezed.

The Constant..getting better after each listen...yep..they should focus on it.

It's weird how bands can be really choosey about what their setlists are gonna be... it's like, why write, record, and release a song if later you're gonna decide that you're not down with ever playing it live (and in turn, stick with the same set of songs and play them over and over)? Doesn't make much sense to me.

With that said, WAR JOEY.

Like we haven't read those exact things ten times before. Come on, there are so many questions to be asked. Sometimes I would like to be a fly on the wall in their dressing room.

I think Joey is a tad insecure, maybe that's what Charlie meant when he said Joey has his Demons when the reunion tour ended. I guess Joey does had a right to feel that, but come on, that's all in the past. He should tackle the best of the "Bush Era" and do it as he sees fit and not worry about living up to a standard or worry about what the band thinks.

I think Joey is a tad insecure, maybe that's what Charlie meant when he said Joey has his Demons when the reunion tour ended. I guess Joey does had a right to feel that, but come on, that's all in the past. He should tackle the best of the "Bush Era" and do it as he sees fit and not worry about living up to a standard or worry about what the band thinks.

First cut is the deepest.

I would like to hear Joeys thoughts on Charlies and Scotts thoughts about his first solo album, specifically them calling it outdated power metal.