New interview with Joey, photos - MusicInfusion.com

Music_Infusion

New Metal Member
Jan 25, 2006
Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that you check out my recent interview with Joey Belladonna when Anthrax stopped by Hartford, CT on 1/9. You can also check out a bunch of live shots from the show all at http://www.musicinfusion.com. Enjoy!

cool interview thank you for sharing it with us.

it is always good to keep tabs of what anthrax is doing or any other band..appreciation i do...:D

not like some people who just think its nothing new or interesting... :bah:

dbluntman said:
not like some people who just think its nothing new or interesting... :bah:

well but honestly, it isn't. Or have you found any information that hasn't been told in the other interviews? Looks like just copying and pasting from other sites to me...

johnnieCzech said:
well but honestly, it isn't. Or have you found any information that hasn't been told in the other interviews? Looks like just copying and pasting from other sites to me...

"Looks like just copying and pasting from other sites to me... "wouldn't that be false advertising and fraud...:Smug:

no i have not encounter any info from other interviews...if i do i will let everyone know....:)

johnnieCzech said:

Sorry to hear you feel that way. I can honestly tell you that we would NEVER copy and paste from other sites. That's not the way we work.

For the people who left positive comments, glad you enjoyed it. Hope you liked the photos as well!

Music_Infusion said:
Sorry to hear you feel that way. I can honestly tell you that we would NEVER copy and paste from other sites. That's not the way we work.

I wasn't trying to imply that, sorry if it looks like. What I mean, is that you could as well have done it, because he didn't say anything different from all the previous interviews.

Cool interview.... Don't worry about Johnnie, he is just a dark cloud when it comes to anything about Anthrax and the reunion lineup..

johnnieCzech said:
I wasn't trying to imply that, sorry if it looks like. What I mean, is that you could as well have done it, because he didn't say anything different from all the previous interviews.

Ok, we're cool then. :D I just wanted to clear up that we would never do that shit. I hope you liked the site and feel free to suggest any artists you would like us to see cover!

Eric