New interview with Mikael

:) House of the Rising Sun. I love that song. *still watching

I always thought a girl inspired Morningrise lyrics...now I have proof. awesome

Haha, the Martin's ripped down the ads. LOL

no direct linking allowed. please remove the direct links. we're a small site who need the hits so we can do new interviews!

http://www.faceculture.nl/legal.html

Terms & conditions of use

Use of the video's

© FaceCulture 2002. All rights reserved. Property of FaceCulture. Promotional use only. Sale, duplication and other distribution of this material or excerpt thereof, is strictly prohibited. The download of the video's and audio's by website visitors is only permissible for individual desktop use as long as no further copying, use or transfer is made.

Free link policy

Please link to our index.htm of index.html files.
It is not allowed to link directly to the movie files (.rm .mov .wmv), audio files (.wma .mp3), meta files (.asx .ram) or image files (.gif .jpg)
It is allowed to download image files and host them yourself as long as you put this copyright disclaimer and link with it: © FaceCulture
Please let us know if you link to the FaceCulture.nl site.
Buy our interviews if you want to use them professionally.

We are a small company that likes doing what we do. Please don't screw it up for us. You can ALWAYS contact us to ask permission to use our material.

FaceCulture said:
no direct linking allowed. please remove the direct links. we're a small site who need the hits so we can do new interviews!

http://www.faceculture.nl/legal.html

Terms & conditions of use

Use of the video's

© FaceCulture 2002. All rights reserved. Property of FaceCulture. Promotional use only. Sale, duplication and other distribution of this material or excerpt thereof, is strictly prohibited. The download of the video's and audio's by website visitors is only permissible for individual desktop use as long as no further copying, use or transfer is made.

Free link policy

Please link to our index.htm of index.html files.
It is not allowed to link directly to the movie files (.rm .mov .wmv), audio files (.wma .mp3), meta files (.asx .ram) or image files (.gif .jpg)
It is allowed to download image files and host them yourself as long as you put this copyright disclaimer and link with it: © FaceCulture
Please let us know if you link to the FaceCulture.nl site.
Buy our interviews if you want to use them professionally.

We are a small company that likes doing what we do. Please don't screw it up for us. You can ALWAYS contact us to ask permission to use our material.
Thank you for the interview.

Just a quick note for people having problems. I couldn't get it to work through firefox/mozilla because it would start to buffer and then just say ready. If that is the case Internet Explorer should work.