New interview with Paul

Good read.
I agree that it must be tough for some tunes to be performed live, considering they come from a very personal place.
I can assume that's why certain songs are no longer in the setlist.

Also, when was this private acoustic show? Where was it?
As the originator of your Show-o-graphy, I need to know these things!!!! :)

Gee Paul is the secret project perhaps related to that person you asked me about getting in touch with a few months back whom I won't name as that would be a really jerky move on my part?

I was personally hoping for Sub Masq as well, none the less my curiosity was certainly peaked upon that response.

No, it's not Sub Masq, but I did speak with Tomer recently. He's playing in a new band, and it's more rock and roll, BUT, he still wants to do the last part of the trilogy, and has music written for it, so there's still a possibility of it in the future.

That would be awesome. But somewhere in the future is not good enough. We must have it as soon as possible! :hotjump:

And what about working together with Dan Swano on some kind of Death Metal Project? I think I read somewhere that Mr. Swano was busy with a new project. :saint:

Are you being the special celebrity guest at one of the live Yo Gabba Gabba concerts?