New Iron Maiden album

I'll approach this album with cautious optimism. I love Maiden, but the last couple of albums weren't what I was hoping for. With Bruce's recent health scare, I hope they don't waste time creating something worthwhile. You never know when the next album will be the last album.

Cannot wait.

I've been having an Iron Maiden binge lately. I have to say - I never knew until recent times just how amazing the Brave New World record is!!!! It's now my second fave Maiden record (behind NOTB)!

Cannot wait.

I've been having an Iron Maiden binge lately. I have to say - I never knew until recent times just how amazing the Brave New World record is!!!! It's now my second fave Maiden record (behind NOTB)!

I've been listening a lot lately as well, listening to the 80s Bruce era albums. Piece of Mind & Powerslave are some of the best and I love Seventh Son of a Seventh Son even more that I did before.

I've been listening a lot lately as well, listening to the 80s Bruce era albums. Piece of Mind & Powerslave are some of the best and I love Seventh Son of a Seventh Son even more that I did before.

Powerslave and Seventh Son are just pure genius from start to finish. Same with NOTB imo. Love Piece of Mind too, but I find the second half a bit weak, whereas the first 5 songs are amazing. Brave New World sits comfortably among these records as their finest I reckon.

@Timmy @Anthrax_Mosher 7th son is my fav of theres. The artwork, the songs, it's just 1989 all over again for me. That album cemented my love for the band and also heavy metal in general.

Agreed on Brave New World. It gets better with age. I think Rock in Rio is on par with Live After Death too.