New-ish metalhead chick!

Uhnn, to name a few... Cannibal Corpse, Dimmu Borgir, Satyricon, Falconer, Kataklysm, Devildriver, Dark Tranquility, The Absence, Turisas...

Amon Amarth just happens to be my favorite. How about you?

Gotta love most of what you put up there. Except The Absence, I haven't had the pleasure of listening to them. I'm also into Nile, MACHINE FUCKING HEAD! (as you may have guessed from my user name!), Lamb Of God, Sepultura, Mastodon, SOAD, Opeth, Chimaira, Fear Factory...and so on. Metal, naturally enough, is my favourite type of music. But I dig grunge, punk, opera, jazz etc. as well. I have two genres of music: good and bad. So...yeah.

Gotta love most of what you put up there. Except The Absence, I haven't had the pleasure of listening to them. I'm also into Nile, MACHINE FUCKING HEAD! (as you may have guessed from my user name!), Lamb Of God, Sepultura, Mastodon, SOAD, Opeth, Chimaira, Fear Factory...and so on. Metal, naturally enough, is my favourite type of music. But I dig grunge, punk, opera, jazz etc. as well. I have two genres of music: good and bad. So...yeah.

Ahh, that's awesome! Gotta love metal. I mostly listen to metal, though there are a few scattered genres in my song list, it's mostly all metal. \m/ \m/