New Jenna thread..

Hehe yeah I was trying make it all dramatic. The cool thing though is how the staff squirms when you ask them where it is and the big wigs that attend there. Also that they serve the only alcohol inside Disneylsnd

How did you get in?

I personally have not been in there but I do have a friend that has been in. they know someone that is a member of the club for ever and go alot.

We had such a fun day!!!! :D I will be uploading loads of stupid pictures to my Facebook soon. Here's one that was taken especially for you, Acujer! ;) Sara and Darlene at door no.33!

IMG_1466_450x600.jpg

SWEEEEET!!!!

That is so cool!

Did you ask people where Club 33 is to fuck with them?

Did you notice the 666 on the grounds as you drive in.

I should have went with you guys.

But it is kind of special. People pay thousands of dollars to become a member and make reservations years in advance and very very powerful people meet there. 95% of the planet doesn't know about it. Also, the Disneyland staff is taught to pretend it doesn't exist when asked about it. Obviously some workers won't care but I have seriously seen panic over some of them when asked about Club 33. They can get in trouble. To me, these things make the place very special.

I dont give a shit about them either, I just find it interesting that Elite would meet at Disneyland of all places and pay thousands of dollars to be served by people in Mickey Mouse and Pluto costumes.

But it is kind of special. People pay thousands of dollars to become a member and make reservations years in advance and very very powerful people meet there. 95% of the planet doesn't know about it. Also, the Disneyland staff is taught to pretend it doesn't exist when asked about it. Obviously some workers won't care but I have seriously seen panic over some of them when asked about Club 33. They can get in trouble. To me, these things make the place very special.

paypal me $5g's and i'll get you a reservation next week - just name the day. You don't have to wait years yo :)

n

You know, you guys stomp on all my fun. Don't you guys just like to have stony meaningless trip out conversations ever?

So what's with this weekend? Are this venues cool? What the he'll is Santee anyway?

I dont give a shit about them either, I just find it interesting that Elite would meet at Disneyland of all places and pay thousands of dollars to be served by people in Mickey Mouse and Pluto costumes.

Because dear ol walt was the antichrist and Donald and Mickey are planning the end of days!

Never trust and adult dressed up in a disney costume!

Just went down to will call at Mandalay Bay to get my tickets for tonight. People are already lining up at the gate. Jenna and Brightwell are the first ones in line. :lol:

Going to drop a ticket off at my buddy's place and then go back and join them in line.