New Jenna thread..

Hahaha, we've all called you Timewarrior forever!!! Must remember your real name now. ;)

The floods in Cumbria have been horrendous!! It was awful that policeman getting killed as he tried to help people get away. :(

Not been up to anything else as yet. Really hoping to get another tattoo whilst out here and would love that done asap so we'll see what happens. :D

Jim.. yes she is coming down with Me and Maleni :)

We r gonna be at Disneyland at 8am.. So if anyone wants to meet up let us know.. and Maleni....you are more then welcome to come with and meet my other boyfriend mickey :)

tattoo! let's call my friend over for a house call - we'll all get anth on our asses :lol:

Sara..can you do it this week...maybe after Disneyland?? since you got stuff going on tuesday and then thursday.. she is gone after friday for awhile but she wants to get it sooner :) or even tomorrow :)

Oh and we had In N Out for dinner too!!! ;) :lol:

gotta order a double-double animal style but add raw onions. Also, if you ask for chopped chilis they'll put them on for you.

Now that you warmed up with In N Out I think it's time for the big leagues at Tommy's. A real taste of true American Chili Burgers!

Yeah, I'm sure Scottish Jenna flew all the way to California to have a veggie burger.

Acujer... Jenna had her first Tommy's burger yesterday for lunch :) and she said she actually liked it better then In n Out..lol

DISNEY UPDATE... meeting at 8:30 at Denny's across the street since the park dosen't open till 10 am.. but gotta meet my friend at that time when he gets off work.

YEAH!!!!!!!!! Tommy's!

She actually ate it with chili and everything? People not used to that find it totaly bizarre, but if you grew up in LA it really is indescribable. O haven't eaten Tommys in a while because it's not the healthiest thing, but that warm chili coats you like motherly love.

Disneyland- the worlds largest Satanic ritual. Notice the 666 painted in the street as you enter the parking structure. They ate very noticible. Snow White Ride is the scariest thing on the planet and notice all the pain in the animals face on Splash Mountain. There are underground tunnels you can enter in Tommoriwland.

But here's the best kept secret: Near Pirates and right next to the Blue Bayou restaurant look for a door with the numbers "33" on it. Inside is an exclusive club where they actually sell alcohol. It's only about a ten year waiting list to get in so you probably won't get in this week. The best thing about this club is when you ask Cast Members where Club 33 is they either don't know or get extremely nervous and pretend they don't know. Ask around and watch them squirm. It's directly behind that stand next to the restaurant where they sell mint juleps.

I anaylized Disneland to pieces. It's just so dark.

When you walk in you'll see a fire station on the left. On the second floor there is a light that never goes off to symbolize Walt's spirit. He used to live there.
As you walk down main street they shoot out vanilla smells.

The entire park is filled with hidden Mickeys purposefully put in there by the imagineers. The easiest one to see is in Haunted Mansion when there's that huge dinner table, you'll see Mickey made up of 3 plates.

Weird place!

WOW Acujer... you know alot of Disney... are you a Dland Geek.......... I have the book actually "Hidden Mickey's". My buddy and I have done some of it since we both have passes :)

But here's the best kept secret: Near Pirates and right next to the Blue Bayou restaurant look for a door with the numbers "33" on it. Inside is an exclusive club where they actually sell alcohol. It's only about a ten year waiting list to get in so you probably won't get in this week. The best thing about this club is when you ask Cast Members where Club 33 is they either don't know or get extremely nervous and pretend they don't know. Ask around and watch them squirm. It's directly behind that stand next to the restaurant where they sell mint juleps.

been there it's just a restaurant, a dining room with disney memorabilia around it. big whoppee. not sure what the fascination with it is (most change their mind when they hear the entree prices!).

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g29092-d341615-r47753411-Club_33-Anaheim_California.html

the real fun is the vip tours and "vip areas" at $125/hr :) (make sure u tip the tour guide for extras lol )
http://www.michaelsvips.com/
http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/parks/tours/detail?name=VIPTourServicesTourPage

n