Jenna's vacation......

Look what the cat dragged into town for Jenna:

UnholyPink5-15-09_069.jpg

I dunno, the placement of that blue balloon....................:err: :oops: :lol:
I think he's just happy to be here. HAHAHA!

Yes, Jenna, you have fans eagerly awaiting your arrival! :saint: See you soon. :)

I dunno, the placement of that blue balloon....................:err: :oops: :lol:
I think he's just happy to be here. HAHAHA!

Yes, Jenna, you have fans eagerly awaiting your arrival! :saint: See you soon. :)

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

God, I feel like a celebrity!!! :lol: Can't wait to see everyone!!!!!

Thanks for the pic Paul!!! Can't wait!! The adventure starts tomorrow night for me!!! :loco:

!!!NO MEET AND GREET AT LAX TONIGHT!!!

Jenna has been delayed and will be staying in Philadelphia tonight and flying out sometime tomorrow morning. :erk:

I will be working tomorrow, but Darlene is off and will be able to pick her up.

bummer jenna-
hey what time will people be getting to universal studios saturday?
i'm an AAA member too. there might be an online coupon i have to print out to get the discount, i'll double check.

Thank you all!!! :D

I got delayed by an hour leaving London then a passenger took ill about half way into the flight and we had to make an emergency landing at a military base in Canada which meant I missed my connecting flight to LA. Got a HUGE room in Philly (bigger than my bloody house!) and I managed to get some sleep which was much welcomed as I'd been awake for about two days at that point. Having such a great time so far and we're only just getting started!! Can't wait to meet everyone. :D

Thank you all!!! :D

I got delayed by an hour leaving London then a passenger took ill about half way into the flight and we had to make an emergency landing at a military base in Canada which meant I missed my connecting flight to LA. Got a HUGE room in Philly (bigger than my bloody house!) and I managed to get some sleep which was much welcomed as I'd been awake for about two days at that point. Having such a great time so far and we're only just getting started!! Can't wait to meet everyone. :D

Its a long way innit Jenna?
5437.37 miles between London heathrow and LA

watch the jetlag, it'll hit on the way back.

Our wee little Scottish lass isn't used to SoCal heat so make sure she doesn't melt. :lol:

Jim

Its a long way innit Jenna?
5437.37 miles between London heathrow and LA

watch the jetlag, it'll hit on the way back.

It was made slightly longer by my little Canadian detour as well.

Our wee little Scottish lass isn't used to SoCal heat so make sure she doesn't melt. :lol:

Jim

Haha, I've actually not been too bad so far. I've not been really uncomfortable in the heat, I've just found it very weird to be in because we do not get heat like this in Scotland! :lol: