New Jenna thread..

CRSCHKUM

BAND MOM
May 28, 2006
Downey, CA
:headbang::lol::worship:So I have the in on this to be VERY TRUE.. But our fav Scott will be in the USA from the last week of Nov till the first week of jan. So again lets get some interest of people who would love to steal her from me for some time, since I am working during the weekdays.. So no one can say I missed out on Jenna.. make your plans with her now. She has free rain to do what she wants.. so don't hold her back on my part.. she is free for all to snag :) I do know that we do have a few times she is not free..LOL Metallica in Vegas then Megadeth in Vegas in Dec :)

Ok peeps.. ante up for your time with Jenna...

:lol: Thanks Darlene!!! :D Yes I will be here the whole month of December so plenty of time to hang out with you wonderful people again!!! :kickass: I will be seeing Metallica on the 5th and 8th and then Megadeth on the 13th so those dates are obviously taken. Apart from that, I'm free! I'd like to spend as much time as possible with everyone as some things seemed a bit rushed last time I was there. Can't wait!!!!!!!!! :loco: :D

we have two shows on the 12 - us, damage inc and just like priest at the swap meet and then our xmas show at paladinos later that night

Yes, put together for you and John :headbang:

First time three tribute bands in one day:

12:00noon Just Like Priest

1:30p.m. The Iron Maidens

3:30p.m. Damage Inc.

Lets all pray for no rain =)

Yes, put together for you and John :headbang:

First time three tribute bands in one day:

12:00noon Just Like Priest

1:30p.m. The Iron Maidens

3:30p.m. Damage Inc.

Lets all pray for no rain =)

Awesome, just awesome!!!! Will I have a voice left for the Paladino's show I wonder?!?! :lol:

i wonder if either of the guests of honor will jam a song or two - that'd be fun huh

Hahaha!! That would be awesome!! Only if I can join in on bass tho! :lol: :lol:

Jenna, I would suggest a couple other shows too in case you are interested ..

Mantic Ritual (awesome young thrash band) - Dec 4th
Possessed - Dec 6th
Both at the Key Club, which is a venue I LOVE.

Other than that, there can always be a couple of shows which might get announced soon. I can't believe that I have only 5 shows for December in my calendar. There HAVE to be a few more! :lol:

The Maidens-Damage Inc-JLP show sounds like a day of blissful metal!! I'm SO there!! :kickass:

Jenna, I would suggest a couple other shows too in case you are interested ..

Mantic Ritual (awesome young thrash band) - Dec 4th
Possessed - Dec 6th
Both at the Key Club, which is a venue I LOVE.

Other than that, there can always be a couple of shows which might get announced soon. I can't believe that I have only 5 shows for December in my calendar. There HAVE to be a few more! :lol:

The Maidens-Damage Inc-JLP show sounds like a day of blissful metal!! I'm SO there!! :kickass:

Not much into thrash or death metal so I think I'll pass thanks!!! :) I will probably be in Vegas on the 4th anyway in preparation for the epic Metallica show!!!!! :kickass:

Oh no worries. People eat left overs for the next week. You gotta try real stuffing and turkey with real cranberry sauce.

Why don't the Maidens and a bunch of people here all meet up and go out for drinks when you're here. There doesn't just have to be a concert. Or are The Iron Maidens too much of rock stars to hang out? I know you don't drink, but you can just hang out, right?

Oh no worries. People eat left overs for the next week. You gotta try real stuffing and turkey with real cranberry sauce.

Why don't the Maidens and a bunch of people here all meet up and go out for drinks when you're here. There doesn't just have to be a concert. Or are The Iron Maidens too much of rock stars to hang out? I know you don't drink, but you can just hang out, right?

I dunno, I'll need my personal assistant to check with my attorneys to check with my publicist to see if my schedule can accommodate a personal appearance (as long as it's a good photo op) with Jenna. My people will let you know.:p

And, actually, I recommend trying Tofurkey--it's quite delicious! :D