New Jenna thread..

Kirsten "Bruce Chickinson";8603716 said:
I dunno, I'll need my personal assistant to check with my attorneys to check with my publicist to see if my schedule can accommodate a personal appearance (as long as it's a good photo op) with Jenna. My people will let you know.:p

And, actually, I recommend trying Tofurkey--it's quite delicious! :D

Hahah, I eagerly await their phone call! :D

Kirsten "Bruce Chickinson";8603716 said:
I dunno, I'll need my personal assistant to check with my attorneys to check with my publicist to see if my schedule can accommodate a personal appearance (as long as it's a good photo op) with Jenna. My people will let you know.:p

And, actually, I recommend trying Tofurkey--it's quite delicious! :D

GOLDEN!!!! Totally Classic!

i wonder if either of the guests of honor will jam a song or two - that'd be fun huh

HAH!!!! I'm thinking Jenna could do the Edwina and I could do like a Spinal Tap Stonehenge thing - I think I am getting shorter!!! lol!! Too much heavy squatting and lifting out here! lol!
What a SWEET lineup for a day at the Swap!!!!!!! I am SO there!!!!!!:kickass::headbang::Smokin:

HAH!!!! I'm thinking Jenna could do the Edwina and I could do like a Spinal Tap Stonehenge thing - I think I am getting shorter!!! lol!! Too much heavy squatting and lifting out here! lol!
What a SWEET lineup for a day at the Swap!!!!!!! I am SO there!!!!!!:kickass::headbang::Smokin:

I love it! :lol: Just be careful not to crush the mini Stonehenge!

And I can truly appreciate the Spinal Tap references in a new way now--with the various "experiences" I've had during a few performances, most of which the audience was, no doubt, privy to. :p

I never thought I'd be going to a Swap Meet to see a band but that place is actually really fun! That got those enormous beers. I think I was Dos Equis last time. Spilled one on some high school hesher by accident though. He didn't seem to care.

Last time Wee Man was there.

So why not have a huge meet up the Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend in LA with the Maidens. We could bowl or something. Sounds kind of gay, but everytime I go bowling, which is rarely ever, and they serve alcohol, it seems to be an awesome night! Except when it gets out of hand and people start throwing the balls at each other.

Hey your the ones all buddy buddy with the band. They don't know me from a whole in the wall.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only guy at an Iron Maidens show getting laid. Hard to beat through the horny long haired guys to get a word in.

Just posting my "taken" dates here so everyone knows when I'm going to be out and about.

4th - 6th Dec - Metallica in Vegas
7th - 9th Dec - up to Nor Cal for Metallica in Sacramento
13th - 14th Dec - Megadeth in Vegas

Also, on the latest email, the girls have the following shows on in December...

Thurs, Dec 3rd- Second Wind, Santee, CA
Sat, Dec 5th- Angel's -Corona, CA
Sat, Dec 12th- Santa Fe Springs Swapmeet, Santa Fe Springs, CA-
Sat Dec 12th- Paladino's Annual Xmas/Holiday Show! Tarzana, CA
Sat, Dec 19th- Ramona Main Stage, Ramona, CA

Hopefully I can go to most of them (apart from the one on the 5th, I have a prior engagement! ;) :lol: )

Would love to meet and hang out with as many of you lovely people as possible. :D

Bring your appetite to Second Wind Jenna. We ate at a little pizza place next to it last and that was awesome. :kickass:

Dennis and I give it a huge thumbs up.

Jim

So why not have a huge meet up the Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend in LA with the Maidens. We could bowl or something. Sounds kind of gay, but everytime I go bowling, which is rarely ever, and they serve alcohol, it seems to be an awesome night! Except when it gets out of hand and people start throwing the balls at each other.

I would totally be down with that...only I will be out of town that weekend. Boo. :cry: