New Jenna thread..

DAMN!!!

This is getting pretty heavy. I could totally see you guys shooting AK-47s together. You'd have to be willing to learn Jenna's language too.

You know, you guys stomp on all my fun. Don't you guys just like to have stony meaningless trip out conversations ever?

So what's with this weekend? Are this venues cool? What the he'll is Santee anyway?

I used to know lots of the places to get stoned and not get caught (and get caught! lol!) in Disneyland! lol! Should have written a book, but was too stoned I guess!!

It was such an absolute pleasure and delight to finally meet both John and Jenna!!!!! But it bums me out that y'all live so far away. :erk:

It kinda felt like I already knew you both through the boards and mutual friends, and you were every bit as cool and fun and wonderful as I'd heard.

And, hey, just think--if you do marry each other you won't have to change the initials on your monogrammed towels and sheets. :lol:

Kirsten "Bruce Chickinson";8762234 said:
It was such an absolute pleasure and delight to finally meet both John and Jenna!!!!! But it bums me out that y'all live so far away. :erk:

It kinda felt like I already knew you both through the boards and mutual friends, and you were every bit as cool and fun and wonderful as I'd heard.

And, hey, just think--if you do marry each other you won't have to change the initials on your monogrammed towels and sheets. :lol:

You are such a sweetheart Kirsten!! It's always a pleasure to see you. I'll make sure I send you some more lucky tatties when I get home (as well as some more Galaxy for Courtney! :lol: ). I don't even want to think about how hard it's going to be to go home and leave you all behind. :( I've loved being able to see the Maiden play in person and hang out with you all. Of course, this will not be the last time I visit, just the last time for a little while until I can save up some more money. I'm getting my own apartment when I get back home so I guess I have to be "grown up" for a while and stop globetrotting for a little bit unless I win the lottery.

You are such a sweetheart Kirsten!! It's always a pleasure to see you. I'll make sure I send you some more lucky tatties when I get home (as well as some more Galaxy for Courtney! :lol: ). I don't even want to think about how hard it's going to be to go home and leave you all behind. :( I've loved being able to see the Maiden play in person and hang out with you all. Of course, this will not be the last time I visit, just the last time for a little while until I can save up some more money. I'm getting my own apartment when I get back home so I guess I have to be "grown up" for a while and stop globetrotting for a little bit unless I win the lottery.

"Growing up" is overrated

n

Can't be a Metallica stalker forever sadly.

I remember what an agent told me when I was in my early 20's. He told me to stop running around and checking out all of these other bands and focus on myself more. Of course, he was right. Best to practice your ass off, save some money, buy a nice guitar rig and be the musician instead of putting other bands on a big pedestal.

be the musician instead of putting other bands on a big pedestal.

So what your saying is The Iron Maidens are NOT Goddesses and I should take their pictures of my shrine and stop paying ahmage and offering sacrifices to them every morning?

I remember what an agent told me when I was in my early 20's. He told me to stop running around and checking out all of these other bands and focus on myself more. Of course, he was right. Best to practice your ass off, save some money, buy a nice guitar rig and be the musician instead of putting other bands on a big pedestal.

I just love to watch my favourite band live - it never gets old for me and it's when I'm happiest. I love jamming on my guitar and bass too but there is nothing better for me than being at a big rock show! :kickass:

So what your saying is The Iron Maidens are NOT Goddesses and I should take their pictures of my shrine and stop paying ahmage and offering sacrifices to them every morning?

You are wrong there, the Maidens are hot Goddesses and should continue to be worshipped and supported. In my message, I was referring to chasing after the mega bands that charge mucho dinero to attend their shows. I would say it is better to save some of that $$$$ for oneself and build your own band and find success at whatever level.

Safe travels Jenna!! It was so nice to see you here again!! :headbang: Do you leave tomorrow? Don't forget the oral pudding! :lol:

Thank you for everything Linda!!! It was great to be here again! I fly out tomorrow at 4pm from LAX. Maybe by the time I return you'll have found Speak In Silence for me. ;) I'm looking forward to my oral pudding!! Hahahahahaha!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Landed safely in Heathrow and am waiting for my flight to Glasgow. When I landed in London it was about 20f! A bit of a shock to the system after five weeks of a So Cal "winter". Went outside and it was actually wonderful. So lovely and fresh. I am so looking forward to going back to Scotland and seeing my family again. I'm very torn between Scotland and California. I hate to leave them both! Maybe I should clone myself and have one in Scotland and one in LA. Ha ha! :lol: