New Kalmah Shirt

Arawn

New Metal Member
Jun 14, 2006
I noticed a new Kalmah shirt available.. It costs more, unfortunately..

I wonder about the significance of the old man on the front and of the "Defeated" on the back... I am quite interested..

One thing that makes me reluctant to buy it other than all the expense for a Canadian to import Finnish goods, is that this, as well as the other shirt, seem to be grey and not black...I know some of you guys have bought the other one...which colour is it?

Anyways, enjoy..here's a link for the lazy....

http://www.jt-music.com/kauppa/product_info.php?cPath=70&products_id=678

Arawn said:
One thing that makes me reluctant to buy it other than all the expense for a Canadian to import Finnish goods, is that this, as well as the other shirt, seem to be grey and not black...I know some of you guys have bought the other one...which colour is it?

It's black

shit, I should have waited another month with my order... I'm not up to pay 15€ again jsut for shipping...

Fuckin hell...

They need to make a Hoody already.

I would so buy one.

A black one, with KALMAH stitched (Not iron on shit) on the front, and then on the back have something like "The Black Waltz" or some cool band saying..

I don't really like this new shirt... The Swamplord looks too scruffy and misplaced.

BUT I do see this new shirt as a step forward to finding the font to the new Kalmah logo :)

yeah jsr direct is good. Got my stratovarius shirt from there. If only they would sell Kalmah and wintersun shirts. I was going to get a wintersun shirt but the shipping and handling cost like 30 dollars. fucking ridiculous

nice shirt, but (as we all mentioned) it's just too expensive for us poor kalmah fans. however, i would definately buy a hooded top with that artwork.

those who have seen kalmah live, were there any other shirt designs for sale at the vending stands? and what about longsleeves/hooded tops?

A Kalmah hooded sweatshirt would be awesome, Id also like to see and ETOS one.

But if they did get one, Id rather have a zip hoodie, I like them more. :)

In Jalometalli there were both shirts for sale with price of 20 euros. So bit cheaper than in webshop. And as far as I know no other shirts than these two tees are available. Yet.
No one knows what the Swamplords has going on in their minds ... ;)