Official Kalmah Merchandise

^ I know what you mean man, they should make some different stuff.
How bout some shirts of the earlier albums? Those would sell like hotcakes!
Just don't make every shirt have just the logo, we'd like to have the whole album art of the earlier albums on a shirt if possible.

Ren said:
^ I know what you mean man, they should make some different stuff.
How bout some shirts of the earlier albums? Those would sell like hotcakes!
Just don't make every shirt have just the logo, we'd like to have the whole album art of the earlier albums on a shirt if possible.
Agreed! Cuz especially the wallpapers from the official Kalmah website would be so great!

are the shirts still sold out? I ordered one about 2 weeks ago, and received it in a little over a week, and I live in Tennessee. Very quick delivery and response(in Finnish). It is a very nice shirt, design and quality. Highly recommend getting one

CopyofVicKalmahShirt22.jpg

^

Self-printed I presume? Did you made it online or what? The only white metal t-shirt I have found so far is the Opeth's Pest Throughout the Air, which I have, and which is awesome.

Thanks guys :D

Yes indeed it is self printed. I found a very high quality picture of the old Kalmah logo and a similar font to the new Kalmah logo (the font: LaBrit) and wrote "Svieri Doroga"... tadaaa!!!
As simple as it looks it took me half a day to complete the whole shirt. :)

To be honest, I prefer white tshirts, even for metal... Maybe because I'm pale but on concert days, it's so much more fresher!

I want Antti to comment his thoughts! :D

My summer vacation just started since a week already, so I'm in a damn good mood and I probably would want to make more of these shirts if people would buy them... but I have more respect to Kalmah so guys, contribute to the actual band and buy their merch! :)
EDIT: I just realized that they could also sue my ass!!! :lol:

As for the Kalmah logo I got it from the official www.kalmah.com website before they updated to the black waltz "layout". Add me on MSN Messenger if you want this logo: flemflames@hotmail.com :)

The font I found at www.dafont.com. Here is the link to the direct font download: http://www.dafont.com/download/?os=win&file=labrit

About "just the prints", check out other stuff in JT. It's same with every other bands. Black shirts, white texture, Teräsbetoni has some pictureshirts but the pics are POOOOOR quality and bad with the colors. I know, I have been selling those in few gigs (Räntämetalli etc.)...
It's bit sad that JT-Music (or whatever the name was) does only these kind of decorations. I'd love to wear something with pictures, but as long it doesn't excist, we need to go on with these...
And the cap is on my shopping list already :)