Official Kalmah Merchandise

Metal Moose

SwampKnight
Feb 28, 2006
Chicago, IL
www.myspace.com
Well, if you guys are as fiends for Kalmah as I, I'm happy to inform you that Kalmah finally has some merchandise for sale. :headbang:

Currently there is a hat...
kalmahpipo.jpg

And a shirt...
kalmahpaita3.jpg

And a leather wristband...
kalmahranneke.jpg

Go here to buy these great items, I love them all.... http://www.jt-music.com/kauppa/index.php?cPath=70

I have tried to order a shirt and a wristband, but I don't think they have them in stock yet. But soooooooooooon. :kickass:

In case you had not noticed in the thread by rdm2:
Azzor1911 said:
i've just had a look on that JT website
just one t-shirt and a hat?
what about longsleeves and hoodies? are those also 'on their way'?
damn i really hoped for a hooded sweater (jacket with zip, if possible)...
but anyway, i'll probably get a hat soon!

cool, apparantly they updated the merch site, the wristbands weren't up yet when i checked a few hours ago.

:D

What's In My Cart?
Remove Product(s) Qty. Total

Kalmah T-shirt Kalmah T-shirt***

Products marked with *** dont exist in desired quantity in our stock.
Please alter the quantity of products marked with (***), Thank you

edit: quantity was only 1 :(

^ I don't think they're even in stock yet. They couldn't have sold out in an hour. We'll just have to wait till they actually get them.

Kalmah are the greatest prick-teasers, lol. Almost no shows, only pictures of merchandise, hahahha. They need a better manager or something, to spread the word of their greatness!

Hey everyone, I guess I've taken it upon myself to be their merchandise advertiser.

Anyways, it seems that now you can buy stuff!!!!!!!!!

Make an account, make your choices, then "checkout" in the top right hand corner.

Ignore the "english version isn't finished" the order seems to go through anyways !!!!!!!!! Good luck with it, I've already ordered some shirts and a wristband.

YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Finally.

I still get an error that says something about not being able to accept money right now. Also, 26 euros = $31 for a shirt :( Oh well, its a Kalmah shirt and its worth it. I payed $30 for my Opeth shirt at their show too.