Official Kalmah Merchandise

I want more stuff! There's not enough to choose from and I don't want to end up buying that shirt then cooler shirts coming once I order Hahaha

My shirt came today. Its pretty badass. The shipping was pretty quick considering that it came from Finland and I live in the U.S.

How quick is the shipping for people in the US? I live in Canada so it should be similar. How many weeks after your payment went through?

For someone in the US...what was the exact amount of US dollars u transferred over from your bank account to theirs for a tshirt? I dont know the conversions so that would be extremely helpful...also, i noticed that theres nowhere to enter a state when u enter the address info, so how did u handle that? thanks

You could always go try to find a converter online and it would easily convert for you. It costs $32.26 for a shirt and shipping to the U.S. You don't have to do the bank account transfer now, you could just pay through paypal which is much, much easier. For the address info, you don't need to input a state. Zip code, city, and address is enough info to send it. Worked for me just fine. Hope this helps.

They now added a Kalmah cap at the JT music site.
Looks cool.
lippis.jpg