Official Kalmah Merchandise

Metal Moose said:
^ It should go through. Try and try again.

Also, there is a belt just added...
kalmahvyo.jpg

I wonder if you can put belt buckles on that belt.....

yeah i want to know what kind of payments they take, i think ima have to get a shirt and a belt

damnit, i wish it wasnt so expensive

Yeah, it is pretty damn expensive. Oh well, I don't buy a ton of band merchandise, so it's nice to support bands I absolutely love! I've been waiting so long for a Kalmah shirt.

Well, as for payment, it seems that you have to directly transfer funds into their bank account. After you buy the item, you will recieve an email with their bank account number, and transaction number. Then you have to go to your bank and transfer the funds. This seems to be the only way... for now.

Kind of a pain in the @$$ but oh well. It seems everything is that way with Kalmah, hahahaha.

I dont really get it...i went through the whole ordering process and it took my order but it never asked for any method of payment...so are they just gonna send it to me and have me pay later??? And can we pay in dollars even though they are asking for Euros? Im confused...

well that would suck
they should have taken the store online only if they were absolutely sure everything is in stock and the webshop must function correctly :(
haven't ordered anything yet either..

Metal Moose said:
^ they send you an email and you transfer money (in euros) from your bank account to theirs.

If it would be easy, it wouldn't be Kalmah. (^_-)
thats really gay, they should have paypal, or just a credit card thing, or even a moneyorder thing where you send a cashier's check or money or whatever, just something easier than this:erk:

Im a little worried about ordering anything...first of all, do we even know if they accept US dollars? do we even know if they ship to the US? they dont ask for a state when u fill in the shipping address...and how long can we expect the shipment to take if they do ship to the US? 4-6 weeks maybe?? and what about extra shipping costs since its an import?? this is all soo confusing, i wish it were easier:( they need to get their merch to bigger companies...rockabilia.com would be a nice place

erm, what's complicated with transferring money from bank to bank?
and certainly you have to pay bank fees if not paying in the country's currency....
and i saw there was paypal too.

i couldn't wait and ordered a girlie already *weeeeee* :lol:

Okay Okay, as an update they have paypal running now as a payment option. So you can use a credit card or direct transfer from your bank account (on paypal).

This way it is much easier to order. Things are getting simpler! Yes! Does this mean they are touring the U.S. ? LoL

Metal Moose said:
Okay Okay, as an update they have paypal running now as a payment option. So you can use a credit card or direct transfer from your bank account (on paypal).

This way it is much easier to order. Things are getting simpler! Yes! Does this mean they are touring the U.S. ? LoL

How much is shipping and handling?