New Katatonia apparel for CHICKS

Hahaha! What the???? What this thing has to do with Katatonia? loll there's no at least a katatonia logo on it thank God!! Anyways Katatonia has more class then this....who wouldn't agree....

Brave Yester Days said:
Hahaha! What the???? What this thing has to do with Katatonia? loll there's no at least a katatonia logo on it thank God!! Anyways Katatonia has more class then this....who wouldn't agree....

Hell yes I agree. Because g-strings, they are fucken' classy ;)
Couldn't find a pic though, but they are out there.

Could someone with an eBay id ask the seller what the hell does he mean with the Katatonia-part? It's starting to really bother me. Has he bought it from Anders or something? Or is it Anders selling it? What the hell?
It says on the text that it's cut for men... The person in the picture don't look like no man to me!

So someone, please, solve these matters before I start loosing sleep!

EDIT: Couldn't touch the now playing -part. The lame-ass joke looked a lot better when it said "now playing" before it...

Argyle said:
Could someone with an eBay id ask the seller what the hell does he mean with the Katatonia-part? It's starting to really bother me. Has he bought it from Anders or something? Or is it Anders selling it? What the hell?
It says on the text that it's cut for men... The person in the picture don't look like no man to me!

So someone, please, solve these matters before I start loosing sleep!

EDIT: Couldn't touch the now playing -part. The lame-ass joke looked a lot better when it said "now playing" before it...

confusing item! are those boobs katatonia related? hahaha
get the info up here if u find out what its about...

ok I sent the seller a message adn I got a funny answer:
here´s what he wrote:

"i think its just because its a Catsuit and meant to be a funky name! I got it from a web only online store, ladybwear.com, check it out.

Cheers "

ha ha so Katatonia is a funky name!!!:)

Khayman666 said:
I sent a question, and it seems it's from this place. They have pink too.

ha ha so you contacted him as well! on this site there are a lot of Katatonic stuff...even a Katatonia bootleg Cherise!
this is so gay! thinking tha this is used and the seller is a man!!
blah!