New Killswitch song

at least better than the trivium single for GoW3.
even if most of the parts are totally interchangeable with choruses/bridges of the newest album^^
but exept for the loud snare the mix is killer \m/
and i love howard jones. damn.

Better than their last album. They are really good at making simple riffs sound heavy as fuuuuuck.

I dig it , another awesome song from the GOW 3 soundtrack. Glad I'm getting the Ultimate edition that comes with that soundtrack in Pandora's Box !

I dig it , another awesome song from the GOW 3 soundtrack. Glad I'm getting the Ultimate edition that comes with that soundtrack in Pandora's Box !

I don't know if anyone told you, but there are bonus levels that get unlocked ONLY if you snag the game guide. It's bullshit, but I would recomend pre ordering that as well.

I'm stoked as fuck, I pre ordered from gamestop so I get the extra costume for Kratos as well!

I don't know if anyone told you, but there are bonus levels that get unlocked ONLY if you snag the game guide. It's bullshit, but I would recomend pre ordering that as well.

I'm stoked as fuck, I pre ordered from gamestop so I get the extra costume for Kratos as well!

Really? I had no idea! Thanks for the tip! I ordered mine from Amazon and got that Kratos costume - the Apollo skin. Ultimate Edition comes with Dominus skin. Gamestop has a different one, I will probably just buy the code from someone on Ebay when it drops:kickass: My little brother got another skin form 7 11 and I will just download that through gamesharing

Is this the one you are talking about Loren?

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/God-War-Limited-Strategy-Guide/dp/0744012007/ref=pd_rhf_shvl_2[/ame]

It doesn't say anything about DLC but it is a pretty sweet hardcover. Are you sure you don't have to order from Gamestop to get it ? Cause I really hate Gamestop.

P.S. I noticed it says Ultimate Edition on the cover, this doesn't automatically come in that edition does it? If not then why the hell does it say ultimate edition lol