New King Diamond Album! The Puppet Master!

TheGraveDigger

Heavy Metal Maniac
Sep 29, 2002
Union, NJ, USA
I just read this news on Metal-Rules.com and I am very very excited after reading it....

"We have just received word from King Diamond himself that the name of the new King Diamond album due out sometime in October 2003 will be titled “The Puppet Master”. King made it quite apparent that he is not holding anything back on this new story filled with terror and sorrow. The story is complete and the band has just started writing the music to accompany this gruesome tale set to take place in Budapest, Hungary. As King describes it this album is going to make the hairs stand up on the back of listeners neck. “The rules of censorship are being thrown out the window…this is going to be the rawest story/album we have ever done.” King was also quick to point out that “if you are into horror; you’re definitely going to get it with this album!” We will have more information in the months to come about what will be considered one of King’s goriest and most extreme stories yet!"

Yep, definitely something I'LL be lookin forward to!!! This has gotta be the longest "wait" between albums for King Diamond/Mercyful Fate fans but it sounds like it might be worth it. King hasn't let us down yet, heh, sounds like he aint plannin on startin now! *evil grin*

The King RULZ.

Amen. :cool: