New Kreator's album

Yeah I agree with you but still many people like "Outcast" I am actually manage one band from Australia. Our music is similar to Kreator, Megadeth, Metallica etc. Check it out at www.entersix.com if you want to know more and let me know what you think

The Metalmaiden has joined. This is good. So the Maiden of Metal, are you jealous that I am going to see Kreator in concert? You're probably not since I'm lying, haha. K, I'll chat with yah through AIM now. :p

Originally posted by MetalMaiden1777
I was very impressed with Kreators latest efforts. I was a little afraid that it would suck like a few previous titles - but they are back with a vengeance and that is always killer!!!!

hell yeah,man....
yes,a little afraid is good for us.may be you feel this felling because of there mew latest album.many old skool band such a metallica and slayer will change their music....so shit....have you heard slayer's latest album called "GOOD HATES US ALL"?? totally sucks!!! but kreator??no way,they still keep maintain on their music.....hahahahaha!!!!!!

Originally posted by goregoat
have you heard slayer's latest album called "GOOD HATES US ALL"?? totally sucks!!! but kreator??no way,they still keep maintain on their music.....hahahahaha!!!!!!
I think the title of the Slayer's album is "God Hate Us All"! And Kreator have something different (totally) with "Endorama"!