new live pics on the HDR site

oldlyonfreak

Jun 12, 2002
from the whiskey L.A show, nice shots from Vincere....
Also Ryan should provide me cool backstage video footage and new pics from the actual tour

Geoff

He Geoff, I've been asking this myself for some time now... Have you ever heard of Ayreon (Arjan Lucassen actually) and do you know anything of a collaborating in the future between Dev and Arjen?

I know they know each other, and I know Arjen is always looking for unique voices, so, Dev has got that one in the pocket ;)

Do you know something we don't know?

I never heard anything about this guy...
I know that Dev prepares some projects, but I never heard anything about Arjan

Geoff

Anorakian said:
He Geoff, I've been asking this myself for some time now... Have you ever heard of Ayreon (Arjan Lucassen actually) and do you know anything of a collaborating in the future between Dev and Arjen?

I know they know each other, and I know Arjen is always looking for unique voices, so, Dev has got that one in the pocket ;)

Do you know something we don't know?

You never heard of Ayreon? Try Into The Electric Castle, IMHO one his best works. It's a space opera and has some great and well-known singers on it (Fish, Edwin Balogh (Omega) and Damian Wilson)
It's progrock with an metal edge, and the production is to be compared with Dev - both perfectionists!!!

Anyway, try some samples @ www.ayreon.com

And let me know what you think of it!

Anorakian said:
You never heard of Ayreon? Try Into The Electric Castle, IMHO one his best works. It's a space opera and has some great and well-known singers on it (Fish, Edwin Balogh (Omega) and Damian Wilson)
It's progrock with an metal edge, and the production is to be compared with Dev - both perfectionists!!!

Anyway, try some samples @ www.ayreon.com

And let me know what you think of it!

I download this record right now,
I'll let you know what I think about it...for sure

Geoff

I have heard stuff from Ayreon and would gladly trade that CD for Iron Maiden!

Geoff,

Listen to something with more redeeming musical qualities like Milli Vanilli.

New live pics on HDR :

I added new live pics yesterday's night and I was a bit tired that I made a mistake in the coding to display the photos...I'll fix this tonight...

Geoff