New Maiden single posted online

Song is nothing new but I like it. It's the first time I've liked the overall sound of a Maiden song since Seventh Son. I'll give some credit to Mr. Shirley. I wasn't looking forward to another flat, muddy Maiden album from him but he seems to have played around a little and got some of the old maiden crunch back. I can't wait to hear some of the heavier songs.

Mosquito said:

Cause her opinion is different than yours?
In that case, I'm joining the Heathen group and proud. Sorry, the song is very fucking boring, as anything else Maiden has put out since Brave New World. Oh yeah, the three albums before that one? Boring.

I have so much fun reading these posts.
What's the problem if I thought this song is boring? It's just my opinion. I don't want you to think it's boring... lol
I'm not the one who is going to listen to it anyway.... :lol:

So much good shit this year.

Therion DVD
Ensiferum DVD
New Slayer
New Megadeth
Arch Enemy DVD
NEW IRON MAIDEN
I am gonna go broke(halfway there already)

I like the song. I am hoping for some faster songs though like from Bruce's last 3 solo records.

The guitars are so thick and meaty on this track. It seriously grooves. :worship:

Something new for Maiden, but still Maiden. All the ritual pre-relase hype from Kevin Shirley and the rest of the band on this one may actually be shared by the majority of the public. I hope this disc is a big success in the USA both for Maiden and fans of metal. I think the single would meet with great success on radio, if it does get played. May have to do a radio edit to shorten things just a bit for radio, even though I hate radio edits. But if that's what it takes to get the song on the air, then I'm all for it.