New Maiden Tune

Pretty good, though it sounds a lot like the regular maiden, it's sounds a bit more symphonic.

And the video is slightly amusing don't you think? Bruce has a casual adidas t-shirt on in the intro part. And they have their names in the glass windows of their separate studios written in big "frosted" letters.

Golden_Goose said:

Thanks Golden_Goose, that link worked.

A bit of a more modern heavier sound with the traditional Maiden sound thrown in. I take it Maiden must have an album coming out soon? Might be interesting.

Funnily enough, I have just started to read 'Run To The Hills (Third Edition). Think it will be a great read.

WILKS said:
How fucking good was that.Cheeeers Goose.Which of the U.K. dates are you going to maybe we could meet.

i'd enjoy meeting for for a few pints WILKS :cool:

i'm flying over on Dec 14th and returning home on the 20th. i'm going to be meeting a bunch of my fellow Metalheads from here over there as well as a few of my mates over there:cool:

I'm going to both the Newcastle show on Dec 17 & Sheffield on the 18th.:kickass:

Reminds me of Saxon's 'Midas Touch' a bit!

I'll be seeing Maiden at Sheffield, Birmingham, and both London gigs...hope to see some of you there! :headbang:

Paxoman said:
I believe you were in the pub in Dudley with me, Lionheart747, Nibbs etc. Nice of you to remember! :lol: Actually, thinking about it, I think you left before Nibbs got there.

You were? :lol:
Got a pic so I can put name to face? :)

I have an idea who you are, I think...