New Maiden Tune

Mad Dan McCafferty said:
Good to see the stopwatch chucked :headbang:

Yes sadly for you only when it concerns Maiden songs:) I will go on with Saxon songs and some bands like Snake Ride Rodeo, bands who just must get my stopwatch attention every-time.:lol:

Its not a bad tune at all really, i wanted to like it though.
I thought 'Brighter than a thousand suns' was better because it sounds alot more like bruces solo stuff (to me) and also the title reminds of of Painkiller by Priest and reminds to to listen to that next......

That reminds me,........

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

BTW: Id love to have a heavy celli stopwatch analysis of painkiller !

Mad Dan McCafferty said:
.001 secs, Cd is taken out of case......1.3 secs cd drive closes.......4.5 secs finger presses play on cd player..........10.02secs WHAT THE F**K........:kickass: :lol:

LOL :headbang:

Just listened to the whole album, sounds great, some epics in there and plenty of acoustiv geetars similar to strange world on Killers album kind of thing. Once you hear the tracks already released in context with the rest it works for me!!!:headbang:

Mad Dan McCafferty said:
Once you hear the tracks already released in context with the rest it works for me!!!

I know what you mean, i felt that it would be something like that going by what ive read and then hearing the songs ive heard. Im sure it will work for me also!!