New manson song up

I honestly wasn't very impressed with the two new Manson songs I've heard. I'm really hoping they grow on me though. And I hope there's some better songs on the new one. I don't think he'll ever make another Mechanical Animals, but I'll at least give this a shot.

And yeah, new Dimmu rules!

Sadly he definitely will never make another MA. Oh well at least we have that cd.

No offend bro, but why do you start a topic on this when you yourself think it's boring? ;)

And yes... that song's also boring to me... so very unspectacular ... so ... ahrrr... well, I never got into MM anyway *shrugs*
Totally off-topic: Swany, are you the one who covered "Deliberation" in that old katatonia fan covers thread? I'm searching for the song in my PC but can't find it (and I'm searching for the thread right now). IDK why but I think it was you (I remember your avatar or something).

Damn, I miss that song, really GREAT cover.

No offend bro, but why do you start a topic on this when you yourself think it's boring? ;)

And yes... that song's also boring to me... so very unspectacular ... so ... ahrrr... well, I never got into MM anyway *shrugs*
Because I think mechanical animals is one of the best cds of all time.

Totally off-topic: Swany, are you the one who covered "Deliberation" in that old katatonia fan covers thread? I'm searching for the song in my PC but can't find it (and I'm searching for the thread right now). IDK why but I think it was you (I remember your avatar or something).

yeah.. she did vocals for that.. while unicorn done the instrumental work.

=D you liked that crappy thing? Awww... I feel truly honoured! Thanx, dude!
Uhm... I'll send you a link where you can download it again ;)

yeah.. she did vocals for that.. while unicorn done the instrumental work.
Nouuuh... that's not right (; you're talking about "Dissolving Bonds" and Unicorn sung there himself. "Deliberation" was mine... well, not on my own... I don't play guitar *cough* but it will remain a secret who helped me out with that *g* [though I don't think you know that person]

Back to topic:
@BlueSky: Ah okay, then it makes sense, of course =)

I like the acoustic stuff that he's done like Coma White and the acoustic Nobodies. He does good acoustic stuff.
It's just my fucked up ear again....

And the new song is actually listenable.