New Mastodon Song.

Have you seen that place? It's like every six months everyone leaves and another group of people moves in and starts all the same conversations. It's a never ending cycle of the same threads over and over.

I've been in here as long as I've been on the Opeth forum. There are a few people posting in here who've been here since I joined, whereas the Opeth forum seems to have an entire clearout of members every few months. I assume Opeth are just a band people are very passionate about for a short time then get rather bored of them.
I know that's how I feel now.

Stormwatch said:
I've been in here as long as I've been on the Opeth forum. There are a few people posting in here who've been here since I joined, whereas the Opeth forum seems to have an entire clearout of members every few months. I assume Opeth are just a band people are very passionate about for a short time then get rather bored of them.
I know that's how I feel now.

QFT, except for the fags that go to my university... they have been raving about how great opeth is for a long time... but they also do the same for pantera too.

Mastodon is one of those new bands that sound good to me. I don't listen to them a lot anymore, for a new band they kinda give newer heavy music a future. I think they're more oldschool than other new bands. All the heavy music that is popular now in todays world is typical metalcore with breakdowns.

I would rather heard their brand of music than those bands above or power metal bands. If any new band deserves attention mastodon probably deserves it.

I can't recall any breakdowns on the first two fullenths or demo's/e.p, then again I have not heard those cds for a bit or the new album. If I heard a breakdown would have turned the song off.