Rwake are planning to reissue something. Just what that something is remains a mystery at the moment. https://www.facebook.com/TheREALSantosIllustration/photos/a.1647143948832040/2311539282392500/?type=3&theater

Turns out the reissue in question will be If You Walk Before You Crawl, You Crawl Before You Die. A real good album. Not my favorite from them, that title still belongs to Voices of Omens, but still nice to see it back in circulation.

Really hoping they get that new album completed soon. Been listening to Rest on a weekly basis as of late. Still one of the most original and exciting listens eight years later.

LOL fair enough. I havent either so thats why I asked. I try not to bother with daunting album long songs outside of Green Carnation.

Mine was more because they're kinda hard to find, until recently when someone uploaded them to Youtube, last year. Haven't had the motivation since I saw them though. They're probably good though, it is Fistula after all.

This is pretty cool, a side project made up of members of various NYC based acts, chiefly Mountain God, Archon and Unearthly Trance. Having never heard the first two and recently really taken to UT, I mainly checked this out due to Ryan Lipynsky's involvement. A bit on the droney side, but thankfully it avoids falling into the "post" trap.

Nice, I'd heard the second album before but I was waiting this whole time to hear it again before rating it. I just stopped everything I was doing and cranked it full blast. Might even spin it again once it's over haha. So fucking good, the grind blasting is a nasty touch!

Reactions: Sophii
I didnt even know they were considered proto/old school deathcore.

Also Abuse might even be better than Acid Bath, if not equal.

Yeah I scratched my head at the deathcore tag, I totally disagree with it myself. I've always been vocal about preferring Abuse to Acid Bath, Abuse are just way darker and seedier in my opinion.