New math metal mix, s2.0, axe fx,

Sora01

how do mix ¯\(°_o)/¯
Oct 7, 2008
Aberdeen
Hey guys, here's a mix i just finished up and the song tbh, it's for my new math metal band.

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/678787/5cm per second Mix 1.mp3

I'm still not sure on the guitars, see what you think, sorry for the sloppy playing at parts, we're still struggling with the fast tapping stuff we made haha

also i'd like to hear thoughts on the song, i think a few bits will probably be changed and parts added...but it's getting there.

EDIT: we haz a myspace now www.myspace.com/entrosolet

use a snare drum that has more crack, this one sounds round to me. really cool recording.

Loved that OAV, it is pure japanese beauty.

The song is really cool. The only mix detail to me is the snare being too dark.
Did a real drummer record those parts? I want him on my band XD

Thanks guys im making some revisions right now,

Loved that OAV, it is pure japanese beauty.

The song is really cool. The only mix detail to me is the snare being too dark.
Did a real drummer record those parts? I want him on my band XD

Yeah 5cm per seconds art work just totally inspires me!
and yeah our drummer done some of the programming, i made alot of it, but based it off what he was doing when we were jamming, he's really creative, always adding ideas.

:D

5cm per second is a great movie! The ending pissed me off though :cry:

I like the song too, sounds like you've got that axefx dialed in pretty good.

Thanks guys :D

Im using the fas modern model through the german 4x12, and a ts808 od infront of the fas mod.

:D

Acctually I didn't process the kick at all, i used drumagog to replace the kick, I amen't a fan of any of the standard kicks in 2.0.

It's some kick i found on my journeys through this very forum, I can upload if you want :)

Also we have a myspace just set up with the song on it,

www.myspace.com/entrosolet

:D so add us, because we're sort of low on friends, and we'll be making alot more music.

if this song had orifices id stick my dick in every single one of them

you know my opinions on this track already dude, this is fucking incredible, seriously fucking incredible :D

Acctually I didn't process the kick at all, i used drumagog to replace the kick, I amen't a fan of any of the standard kicks in 2.0.

It's some kick i found on my journeys through this very forum, I can upload if you want :)

That would be really cool if you upped.

Love your songs. :headbang:

This track is beyond bad-ass. I am constantly amazed at the clips that are posted on this board. There are some insanely talented people around here, seriously.

That would be really cool if you upped.

Love your songs. :headbang:

Thanks man!

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/678787/kick drum.zip

I can't remember the exact name, but yeah, i love that kick.

This track is beyond bad-ass. I am constantly amazed at the clips that are posted on this board. There are some insanely talented people around here, seriously.

Thanks! And you're right, this board is full of total proz, (me not being one of them yet) I only started properly mixing songs the end of last year.