KeithPars

One of many Schizotypies
May 1, 2004
Hey guys. I just joined this board today because I was searching for a decently active Opeth forum. Looks good to me.

Greets everyone.

Welcome abord! On this Opeth-forum, you can find out who Melinda is, argue about quality on bootlegs (the files has to be 100 % quality even if it is recorded on something hopelss), or you can can find some great reviews about other bands than Opeth (YES, here on the Opeth-forum!)

I sure hope I have the coolness to post this message 4 times within 10 minutes, then I'll be as great as estimate!

Darkness Eternal said:
I sure hope I have the coolness to post this message 4 times within 10 minutes, then I'll be as great as estimate!

Well. Ultimatemetal decided to be really slow, and I pressed Submit Reply, but got an error. Therefore I tried again some times, and whoops, many posts :(. Have deleted them now.

Estimate, no offense...but you seem to have a bit of an attitude problem. Im guessing your post was in regards to the "yes live" post by Lord Hypnos, and although i dont agree with everything he said anyway...i think theres a point where you have to grow up and let things go.

And welcome to the forum, im rather new here myself too!

Land Of Grey And Pink said:
Estimate, no offense...but you seem to have a bit of an attitude problem. Im guessing your post was in regards to the "yes live" post by Lord Hypnos, and although i dont agree with everything he said anyway...i think theres a point where you have to grow up and let things go.

And welcome to the forum, im rather new here myself too!

You'll see in time that I'm right, and that LordHypno is begging for beeing ignored.

Mark said:
After a request from Opeth.com, the off-topic forum has been closed, and all threads therein have been moved to UM's general chat forum (a link has been placed at the top of this forum for your convenience).

Please note, this forum is for Opeth discussion only. Flame wars, personal attacks, and other disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated - anyone wishing to push these limits may well find their account suspended without notice.

This forum is provided (and paid for) by Opeth for discussion about the band's music and performances. Please refrain from using it for anything else.
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=187

mightya do u get paid to say stupid shit like that cuz u seriously either gotta be paid or else u gotta have no friends whatsoever to just sit there and paste that shit in every thread

I don't get paid, but I do have friends.

I can demonstrate how long it takes to create a post with that message in it.

Mark said:
After a request from Opeth.com, the off-topic forum has been closed, and all threads therein have been moved to UM's general chat forum (a link has been placed at the top of this forum for your convenience).

Please note, this forum is for Opeth discussion only. Flame wars, personal attacks, and other disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated - anyone wishing to push these limits may well find their account suspended without notice.

This forum is provided (and paid for) by Opeth for discussion about the band's music and performances. Please refrain from using it for anything else.
The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
  1. Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.

but why bother i mean it pisses everybody off ...everyone knows its a forum about opeth but i mean people can talk about other shit too otherwise itll be even more boring than it already is. i mean this is a place where we can talk to other people with the same interests as us about anything