MightyA and Estimate...im having trouble figuring out what exactly your guys' purpose is here. I dont mean to speak out of turn...but it seems all you both do, is repeatedly attempt to tell people what they can or cant say, or what they can or cant do....and nobody seems to listen or care...only get annoyed. Why do you continue to do this?

To tell you the truth, I've never seen Estimate and MightyA in the same room... its quite possible... that they're the same person! Like Superman and Lois Lane!

ShroudOfDusk said:
To tell you the truth, I've never seen Estimate and MightyA in the same room... its quite possible... that they're the same person! Like Superman and Lois Lane!
What's wrong with them? They are super groovy!

Yeah!

Land Of Grey And Pink said:
MightyA and Estimate...im having trouble figuring out what exactly your guys' purpose is here. I dont mean to speak out of turn...but it seems all you both do, is repeatedly attempt to tell people what they can or cant say, or what they can or cant do....and nobody seems to listen or care...only get annoyed. Why do you continue to do this?

My purpose here is to defeat mankind! Well, ok. Some seriousity (is this even a word?). What I want on this forum, is to share and provide information about my favorite band Opeth, which I think is a great band. Henceforth I wish that when I enter this forum and read a thread, I find this useful, interesting and somewhat related to Opeth. It's not my wish to be a pain in the ass.

Land Of Grey And Pink said:

Maybe they're hall monitors at school? Just brushing up on their skills? :)

I guess MightyA wants to show us how incredibly superior he is, although i have to admit that his posts are a good laugh at times.