new, members, thread

rafapak

New Metal Member
Aug 29, 2012
Hi

My name is Rafael. I am new here and want to say hallo to everybody. I learn English as a second language. I hope you don't mind that.
I learnt about iron maidens few weeks ago. I love the way they play. I have a question in relation to band members .

1. If one person can't go on tour for some reason do they take other female musicians? Is there fixed list of ' support' band members?
2. Do you know any sites where they discussed gear that is used by guitarists of Iron Maidens?

Hi Rafapak!

Generally speaking, we do have regular "subs" we call upon if a member can't do a show.

Band members' gear has been discussed on previous threads on this site. But if you have a specific question, please free to ask! :Spin:

thanks for replies, I am going to look for threads about gear, in the title of my thread by mistake I used word ' thread' but I meant ' gear', sorry for that

hi

1. Have Nita or Courteney ever tried Engl amps? If yes, what they think about them?
2. When you prepair songs , do you transcribe by ear or you use tabs or maybe somebody else helps you in some way?

regards
rafal