new Meshuggah...

You are unfunny, unclever, and even if you are a chick, your avatar makes you seem like a fag.

But, but, but. . . all I wanted to do was share my recipes. Dang, ask a guy for a recipe and he goes all berzerk on you. Do you roll with Zakk Wylde? Are you a berzerker? Would you like to suck my cock? Berrzerrkerr? Yes? No? Maybe so? What the hell? It's not like I raped your mom, made you watch me while I raped her, jizzed on her mouth, made that bitch swallow my own make, then made her vomit it back up, snow balled it back into my mouth, and recorded the entire thing, then posted it up on YouPron to share with your entire family, all of yer friends, and everyone on yer AIM buddy list. It's not like I did all of that.

I'm sorry that I'm not witty enough for you. So, from now on, I.Will.Make.Sure.My.Posts.Are.Filled.With.Wit.

WIT WIT WIT WIT WIT!!!!!!!

What do you have against Hello Kitty?
Isn't she just hot shit?
I mean, like seriously stick-your-finger-all-up-in-that-kitty kinda hot.
Don't you think so? (This is actually where the WIT WIT WIT WIT comes into play. Are you reading? Thankyouverymuch.)

That said, I'm just going to wait until the new Meshuggah comes out.

I've heard bleed and it was br00tul shit.
Totally br00tal shit.
Totally.

Love!

hmm dunno i kind of like their music but i got a friend thats just such a big fan that he only listens to meshuggah...and just because of this i kind of hate them...

That's what lots of people tell me, but I've never considered music to be a contest. Just enjoyment.
:headbang:

Oh, I agree. I was being a little facetious; music certainly isn't a contest, though historically, theres always someone trying to be the 'best,' whether its a jazz trumpeter, a first chair violinist, a romantic composer ...

But, to me anyway, it seems 'metal' has grown through competition, a primal sort of oneupmanship----trying to thrash faster (exodus, slayer), trying to be more evil (venom, mayhem), trying to sing higher (nitro, grim reaper), trying to riff heavier (pantera, sepultura), be more brutal (dying fetus, cryptopsy), more technical (cynic, spastic ink). It might not be their one true goal, but it certainly breeds competition, and then innovation.

I think Meshuggah has won 'heavy'

(11 minutes into "I"... that just might be heaviest riff POSSIBLE!!

until someone tops it, of course ;) )