New Metal Clip - (SD2 TMF, TSEX30)

I like the balance you've got between guitars and bass, and the kick sits well. To me your toms and snare have too much low mids and lows - they sound too big and boomy in context.

Snare is a bit beach bally, try mixing it again from the start. Guitars are cool, bass would sound better with a bit of grind IMO. The rest is pretty good, maybe the kick is a little bit too clicky for the rest of the mix.

I like the balance you've got between guitars and bass, and the kick sits well. To me your toms and snare have too much low mids and lows - they sound too big and boomy in context.

Thanks. Yeah I boosted 200hz on the drum buss, it could be that its causing the low end on the toms and snare?

Snare is a bit beach bally, try mixing it again from the start. Guitars are cool, bass would sound better with a bit of grind IMO. The rest is pretty good, maybe the kick is a little bit too clicky for the rest of the mix.

the bass already sounds better! Added more distortion :headbang:
Im actually having some difficulty mixing the kick. As soon as I cut the highs the kick dissapears in the mix :/ and if I bring it up it's too woofy!