New metal song..

Decimator

Apr 15, 2007
Finland
www.mikseri.net
Here's part (1/10 actually :loco: ) of my newest metal song i've been working on lately. The guitars and bass are kinda demoed (played too close to the monitor) so there is some buzzing on the background, but the sounds are what I'm planning to use on the final version. Everything has been recorded using budget gear so if theres something wrong I'll just blame those... Just kidding, tell me what you think :)

http://www.sneapforum.celtiaproductions.co.uk/Decimator/Darkmetal-69.mp3

ok...

lower the cymbals. the rhythm guitars sound kinda muffled compared to other clips with the pod xt I heard on this forum.

cleans sound good... interesting song by the way.

take care:Smokin:

ok...

lower the cymbals. the rhythm guitars sound kinda muffled compared to other clips with the pod xt I heard on this forum.

cleans sound good... interesting song by the way.

take care:Smokin:

Oh shit:) you're right.. the cymbals are like exploding all the place in the beginning:erk: .. (insert here rant about tired ears etc.)

There are many key changes in this song to keep things interesting but this one is really going to get vocals in it:Smokin: .. Kinda hard to match the different parts together, but at least I have to try..

Thanks for the comment... lower the cymbals and brighter guitars..
Does anyone else have anything to comment?

Thanks for the comments eveyone:kickass: ... good thing I asked here before re-recording the guitars because now i can tinker with the original patch... reamping is too difficult to me :lol: