NEW METALLICA ALBUM

What you say about the Puppets cd kinda makes what you said earlier even funnier :D The bit about you only liking the song "Orion" since "Leper Messiah" was the song Mustaine had contributed to :p

I'm just bustin yer balls a bit now, all in good spirit

personally, I loved Justice and like the Black album. Load & Reload were unexpected to say the least but had they just made one single cd out of the best tunes on both, it would have been a pretty damn good hard rock / metal album

a lot of people strayed from the path during that time. Dickinson & Halford left the metal scene for a bit too and Mustaine was just watching Metallica for musical cues as to what direction to push Megadeth in

I think when so many people expect certain things from Metallica with each album, its almost a guaranteed letdown. I actually like Death Magnetic aside from the production. I'm not saying its awesome but its still a pretty good metal cd. I couldn't agree more though that they fucking NEED Sneap in their corner, at the very least for the mix

if nothing else, you can't say Metallica are predictable :p

Leper Messiah was good, but I guess I just felt 'Orion' had more heart and more feeling put into it. But yeah, I agree. The 90's sucked. At least we got some good Pantera albums. :)

Why would people with all the money they will ever need want to do the exact same thing for 30 years? If I had that experience and cash I would want to try as many different things as possible with my life

Why would people with all the money they will ever need want to do the exact same thing for 30 years? If I had that experience and cash I would want to try as many different things as possible with my life

I agree. FWIW, I wasn't trying to start any sort of bashing, I was just venting. So please take it with a grain of salt. I know people age and tastes change, and I can respect that. I just wish, for nostalgia's sake on their end, they would make another old-school thrash/metal album pre-And Justice.

+11111111111111111111111111111111111
Even if I did just mainly play music all my life, I can't imagine being in a band much longer than 10 years. I'd want to move on and see what else is out there musically.

I agree. FWIW, I wasn't trying to start any sort of bashing, I was just venting. So please take it with a grain of salt. I know people age and tastes change, and I can respect that. I just wish, for nostalgia's sake on their end, they would make another old-school thrash/metal album pre-And Justice.

It's all good mate, I vent like that all the time too and I wish the same thing you do.

Lou reed may not be the best singer or player in the world but ive found all of his stuff to be ten times more compelling than anything metallica have ever put, and im acctually shocked there are people who dont know who he is, :lol:

With ya on that 100% He made some great music. Unlike Metallica. Many may argue otherwise but I think their good shit can be condensed into an EP. And all of it from the first three discs. Metal for the masses. Appalling.

They did get some mean ass sounding albums later though, the music however was farcical at best.

hmmm...I just don't get it. I listened to the youtube clip. Still don't get it. How much booze did it take to make this seem like a good idea to all parties involved?

I would still enjoy Metallica if Hetfield sang the way he used to. They still put on a good show but I'd prefer his vocals to be more like the olden days. I don't mind that the guitarwork is real sloppy but the vocals kill me. They used to be my favorite band. On that Big 4 Blu Ray Megadeth smoked them.

Woulda really liked Death Magnetic if it had AJFA style vox. OOOOHHHH YAAAAAAAAA FUKKKKERRZZ!!!!

I would still enjoy Metallica if Hetfield sang the way he used to. They still put on a good show but I'd prefer his vocals to be more like the olden days. I don't mind that the guitarwork is real sloppy but the vocals kill me. They used to be my favorite band. On that Big 4 Blu Ray Megadeth smoked them.

Woulda really liked Death Magnetic if it had AJFA style vox. OOOOHHHH YAAAAAAAAA FUKKKKERRZZ!!!!

Am I the only one bothered by the fact that the vocals on the Megadeth show don't sync with Daves lips?