New Metallica Song

^^ Seems like they still have that lollish snare drum sound. Maybe it's just the sound quality, not sure...

I like it better than the last song. The vocals are still really bad imo. And it's still pretty average.

Arch Enemy did a better song called My Apocalypse :lol:

*bump*

Just downloaded the album. Not gonna lie, I dig it. I mean....it's nothing prolific, but I've always been a Metallica fan, and it's pretty damned good thus far.

^ I agree...i downloaded it...thinking it was gonna suck...listened to the first song and...well its better then St.Anger thats for sure...much better!!

I think the album is great, the sounds are not very good though. It's not like the old Metallica, but it doesn't matter as long as it's good. This shouldn't be compared to the older albums, they won't come back ever, get over it.

The video for The Day That Never Comes is fucking bollocks, there's already a discussion about this on the Nevermore forums:
I just watched it...

So the main story was that this guys soldier friend got injured and felt pretty shitty, got all drooly 'n shit. Then they were on patrol and got all worried about some dude who needed help with his car. But it turned out that the guy wasn't a suicide bomber or anything and geniunely needed help with his car, so they helped him out and they all lived happily ever after...

What the fuck?

Yeah the video is really ... useless.

First I thought it'd be something like One, because of the war theme and the bombing in the beginning but no, it was boring.

I thought the girls in the car would take out a shitload of guns and kill everybody, but nothing, the album is nice, I like it, I wasn't expecting anything from Lars' drumming so it's ok.

Actually to be honest, the video was well representative of the song, I mean, it's called "The Day That Never Comes" and while I was watching the video, all I could think of was "WHEN WILL THIS SHIT END!?"

I was hoping that the "short film" would when the fast part started so that the last half of the video was only the band playing but nooooooooo, they had to put that senseless car thing.