New Norther song

I liked that song a lot. The video is a bit weird but that's because it's a trailer for the movie Vares 2. I could recognize some places from that video because the movie was filmed in my hometown Turku. I really have to see that movie when it's out!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ehh it's funny? heres the proof...

Kride answered that to me in the Norther messageboard:

Posted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:51 am
Kride / Norther wrote:
I just wanted to say a word or two. We have never (and hopefully will never) done any songs for "cash". Our songs are different on all the different albums and they will be different in the future but the only reason for that is that we change as people so the music we make changes too. We make the kind of music that we like and we sincerely hope you guys like it too. If we tried to please someone by making certain kind of songs we would totally fail... that wouldn't then anymore be our music if you know what I mean. Music in general is much about having fun to us so sometimes we also like to experiment and do weird stuff.

ehh it's funny? heres the proof...

Kride answered that to me in the Norther messageboard:

Posted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:51 am
Kride / Norther wrote:
I just wanted to say a word or two. We have never (and hopefully will never) done any songs for "cash". Our songs are different on all the different albums and they will be different in the future but the only reason for that is that we change as people so the music we make changes too. We make the kind of music that we like and we sincerely hope you guys like it too. If we tried to please someone by making certain kind of songs we would totally fail... that wouldn't then anymore be our music if you know what I mean. Music in general is much about having fun to us so sometimes we also like to experiment and do weird stuff.

I have to give it to norther, they care about the music more than the money, it gives them a beter drive.

at first the song seemed quite strange to me... but now i love it :worship:

the video is good and would be better if tuomas would be seen for more than 1 second...but it's still great