New Norther song

I wouldn't say it's their best song, but it's good none the less.

Remember, it's for a movie (V2) Hence the clip...

Norther like to explore and to try new things.. I don't love the song but I like it. The clip is ok I think.. We see other people than just them, videos with only the band members get boring...

most of the bands in your sig are good, they unfortunately are not..

you actually like TDUU don't you :erk:

:erk: :erk:

Which bands do you like?

I like TDUU, but I prefer the others (Death Unlimited is my favorite)

It's not because you hate a band that this band sucks you know..
I don't like Cannibal Corpse but I don't say that they suck!!

haha well that's true I was just being an ass about that :p

and i DID like Norther when I first got into melodeath but only because I didn't know that so much better shit was out there.. mostly because Petris voice is so horrible and now that they've added these clean vocals it's even worse, so many of their songs are similair and really formulaic and boring to me. One thing I do enjoy is Petris guitar solooing on albums like MOM and death unlimited.

but when they came out with TDUU I lost whatever respect i had for them for them..

in your sig you have a few of my favorite bands, Wintersun, Kalmah, Equilibrium <33

I don't like cannibal corpse either :D :lol:

Wtf... Norther are awesome and TDUU has some good songs on it - Omen, Everything and Norther being my fave's.

Their previous 3 albums are among my favourite's ever... Mirror of Madness is bloody excellent, and for what it's worth i think Petri has a good voice! suits their style perfectly...

<<< lol