NEW MINI-CD & NEW LINE-UP

Now you guys are just being stupid, anyone that would say Peter isn't brutal is a fool. Mike can't go as deep or high as Peter, though Mike's growl sounds thicker. On top of that, their styles/techniques are different.

I am just saying that for Bloodbath, Mikael is clearly the man. Peter has some cool vocals, but for Bloodbath, I am not into them as much.

I agree entirely, Peter is good on his other albums, but he is not right for Bloodbath, I am glad he is gone, now I can look forward to Bloodbath future releases. I am sure the next guy will be better than Peter, though Mikael will always be the best in my book.

Peter's voice is what made me buy NMF. I heard the first 40 second of Cancer of the Soul and I said "This singer is fucking awesome, I'm buying this". At that time I'd never listened to much Hypocrisy so I didn't know it was Peter, just that I liked it. I was disappointed to find they had not used him on RTC even though I love Mikael's vocals as well. Peter to me adds sheer brutality, he sounds more aggressive.

Peter definitely did a great job on the album. Him and Mikael both have different sounding vocals. However, I prefer Mikael over Peter anyway. But the fact is, Bloodbath is teh pwn and imo, it shouldn't really matter if it is Mike or Peter doing vocals because they both contribute different things.

I agree with blackesteyes. Anyone they choose is going to be really good. Yeah the opinions are pretty much split between the favorite vocalist, it's all just personal taste and style so I can't say either is better than the other. As long as the new singer is brutal I'm sure we'll be pleased

I think Mikael is a better vocalist overall and can probably do more varied styles than Peter, but I do like Nightmares Made Flesh a whole lot, probably more than Ressurection Through Carnage.

I post this even if it brings me a great risk of being tarred and feathered but I have to say that Corpsegrinder is the ultimate death metal vocalist and that he ass rapes all competition. Just listen to the latest album "Kill" and you'll stunned.

*hides and awaits simultanious overkill attack from hardcore bloodbath fans :erk:

I post this even if it brings me a great risk of being tarred and feathered but I have to say that Corpsegrinder is the ultimate death metal vocalist and that he ass rapes all competition. Just listen to the latest album "Kill" and you'll stunned.

*hides and awaits simultanious overkill attack from hardcore bloodbath fans :erk:

Lol, nobody tops Peter, I don't care what others say :)

cannibal corpse is terrible.

weeeee two new bloodbath shirts for me...
that's my collection ..
DSC01300.jpg