NEW MINI-CD & NEW LINE-UP

From bloodbath.biz

They were super limited, I think either 40 or 48. I forgot the number and they sold out in less than a day.

cannibal corpse sucks balls. especially the vox

I hope youre refering to Chris Barnes, he's the worst vocalis that have ever lived, though Corpsegrinder han the most brutal vioce of all time he can go both higher and lover than most growlers.

I hope youre refering to Chris Barnes, he's the worst vocalis that have ever lived, though Corpsegrinder han the most brutal vioce of all time he can go both higher and lover than most growlers.

im referring to every vocalist cannibal corpse has ever had. heard and hated them all, horrible.:puke:

ive always loved old cannibal corspe, tomb of the mutilated, the bleeding. classic stuff. but the other day i went out and bought Cannibal Corpses newest album "Kill" and i totally have to agree with hook david. That album really does fucking kill. first 5 tracks are awsome, then 7, then the last few songs on that cd. its a solid release, but it takes alot of time to get warmed up to it. but once you do oh man, the fruits of patience are delicious.

Dude Hammer Smashed Face from Tomb of the Mutilated is one of the sweetest old death metal songs. How could a metal head not love Hammer Smashed Face?

yeah ive been around the block when it comes to death metal. but im sorry, hammer smashed face is a fucking classic, i dont care how easy or dumbed down it is. its fucking great.

actually i prefer foreigner "shes as cold as ice" because that song rules
yet i can still take death metal and greensleeves rhapsody

I liked a few cannibal corpse songs, but 95% of their stuff is really uninteresting to me. Corpsegrinder is nothing near the quality of Bloodbath though, although he is infinitely better than Barnes...

If i recall correctly the last we heard about the DVD was that mikes businessmen finally were out of the way. Hope we get some more news on the DVD this summer aswell.