NEW MINI-CD & NEW LINE-UP

its kinda, almost the end of summer.. kinda.

and no info on the lineup/release date/album artwork winner

this worries me :<

I found a recent interview (19.7) about Katatonia in www.korroosio.fi (in finnish). There are questions about DM and BB also.

There's nothing new about DM's situation. Anders wants a solid line-up and working live songs for the next album.

In response to BB's situation he says that the EP has been recorded with four songs(!). It should come out by the end of the year or in the worst case scenario early next year. Once again he mentions the contracts and that no one will be disappointed with the line-up or the EP.

If every member contributes a song that means four members this time o_O

Not sure how you can be so sure about that.

It should come out by the end of the year or in the worst case scenario early next year

That was not so good news, was expecting it by the end of summer like they said. Guess I should get used to take their time-estimations and add another 6 months or so.

Sounds like we have to wait untill 2009 for the new album. :(

guys, just as much as u, we also wanna see this release out ASAP, just once the damn bureaucracy is outta our way... the ball is currently not on our side of the court and we're literally shouting to pass it back over so we can walk out and stop playin games. well enuff of metaphors cuz one thing was right indeed... nobody will be let down by the songs or the lineup... keep the patience, believe in death!

guys, just as much as u, we also wanna see this release out ASAP, just once the damn bureaucracy is outta our way... the ball is currently not on our side of the court and we're literally shouting to pass it back over so we can walk out and stop playin games. well enuff of metaphors cuz one thing was right indeed... nobody will be let down by the songs or the lineup... keep the patience, believe in death!

Motivating,
Still can't say waiting till the end of the year is a light issue.
I was on tip-toes for this EP even before the news came out.
Let's just say my feet are getting sore..

Lovely metaphors.

And don't get me wrong. The effort is definately realized and appreciated. Just hard to keep up the excitement ya know?
Also no blame.